Saturday, March 12, 2022

Message for Sunday 13 March 2022

 Sunday 13 March 2022


Moon in Cancer-->Leo
/moon goes void-of-course at 7:45a PT | 10:45a ET | 3:45p UT
until it enters Leo at 11:33a PT | 2:33p ET | 7:33p UT
|Karmically serious, sobering, challenging third| of this week begins at 6:55p PT | 9:55p ET | 2:55a(M) UT (until Wednesday around noon) 

We all have to work to keep our composure during this time of war, and pray, I hope, for its end as soon as possible.  I am writing this on Saturday which is usually my day off.  Apart from the data above I will not attempt a forecast for Sunday.  I have been busy with extra duties and also have been researching long-term, monthly or fortnightly methods to try to understand why the Ukraine-Russia situation came up at this time (that is, from an astrological vantage).  I see similarities, for example, with the chart for mid-August 1914 when World War I was starting.  But I make no long-term prediction.  More about that later.  May we all be protected from serious harm.  

{Sunday}  

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment