Sunday, August 11, 2019

Message for Monday 12 August 2019

Monday 12 August 2019

\Affirmative/

Moon in Capricorn
|Karmically serious or sobering third| of this week continues (until mid-morning Tuesday)

There could be remarkable career developments through research or investigation.

&I am aware of connections which ennoble me, lifting me into the light of high regard.&

If you feel like Sisyphus, rolling the stone up the hill to find it rolling down again, this need not go on forever. +My efforts are always repaid, now or in the future, visibly or invisibly.+

The symbol "Daybreak" signifies better cycles emerging this week.  %I am not impatient but welcome the bracing new while finishing old business.% 

An arrow goes up and comes down, but there are other arrows. ^My direction is clear. Declining fortunes can be recharged.^

@Versatility, intuition, and association with those of merit bring me distinction.@

"The Zuni sun worshipers." Fidelity.  ~Faithful to traditions of value, I am fulfilled.~

The affirmations fit with four planets in Leo plus Jupiter in Sagittarius, very affirmative positions. If you re-read the ^affirmations^ you may find one or more which fit you. 

{Monday}  /Affirmative\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment