Thursday, March 24, 2016

Extra message for Thursday March 24

I want to be as optimistic and hopeful as possible in these reports. But this morning, getting out of bed, I felt a world-weariness and doubtfulness, and recognized it--Via Combusta! I realized that the moon is now in that segment of the zodiac and that I had failed to report that in the forecast for Thursday. So I added the following:
But all the above was written before I noticed that the moon is in the Via Combusta today (until Saturday evening). That puts a damper on things. It is important not to lose confidence. The big word for the Via C is DOUBT. We know our little finite minds are not omniscient, our little muscles omnipotent, our little hearts all-loving. So we wonder if we can cope, and if we really know what we have to cope with. Welcome to the human race. So we need faith and patience and, of course, as much competence as we can summon.

No comments:

Post a Comment