Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Forecast for Wednesday 16 March 2016

Wednesday 16 March 2016

~Attending to Basics Smoothly~

Moon in Cancer   ***

I tried to ignore the Presidential Primaries today because I know I have spent too much of my own time pondering and speculating about them. I have felt that I had a deeper soul-connection with Bernie Sanders than with Hillary Clinton, because he opposes capital punishment and she does not. That to me is a major issue, more important to me than to most. But studying the chart for today, last week, I concluded that Hillary might do better than Bernie on this particular occasion. So I did not say anything about the primaries because I did not want to predict a victory for Hillary today. (Yes, that victory came, except in Missouri which is uncertain as I write.) Still, there are many more primaries to come, and I have not studied the astrological setup on each of those days. Much could happen.

As for the Republican race, everybody knows about that because the media are obsessed with Donald Trump. I knew from the beginning that Marco Rubio was going nowhere. I could tell by his demeanor in the debates. And that demeanor was confirmed and explained by his horoscope, which contains Mars squared to Venus, a harsh aspect which turns people off. Here is something I wrote tonight to the New York Times about a column by Gail Collins about John Kasich in today's edition of their paper: 

I might agree with Kasich on no more than 50 per cent of what he says, but at least he is sane, and that is saying a lot in this election cycle. If the media (including this august newspaper) and the Republican leadership had just given him half the attention they gave to Rubio (a loser from the beginning in my opinion, stated from the beginning) and Trump (a loser at the end, everyone thinks), they might have saved themselves from fatal Trump-itis. Gail, confess! You were a part of the conspiracy of silence. Kasich hugged and cried with some of the people in his audience! If Trump had done that it would have been huge headline news. Oh yes, I am holding the media, and you are a part of it! partly responsible for Trump-itis.

So far the Times has not posted my comment.

Tuesday has been a long and complex day for me. I won't say much about Wednesday except: We can make the most of it. We may want to be homebodies part of the time because we know things we can do there quietly may be more essential than anything done out in public. That does not mean we will be inactive. Smoothly finishing things that need to be finished produces a real high rather than a false one.

{Wednesday} ~Attending to Basics Smoothly~

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment