Friday, November 27, 2015

Forecasts for Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 November 2015

Saturday 28 November 2015

Moon in Cancer   ***

This could be almost a four-star day, yet there is a focus on work to be done as well as pleasure or entertainment and holiday festivity.

It's the holiday weekend and I am busy also with research, so I am not doing the complete full-throttle forecasts I usually do until Monday's forecast. 

Sunday 29 November 2015

Moon in Cancer-->Leo   ***
/moon goes void-of-course at 4:47a PT | 7:47a ET | 12:47p UT   ** /
until it enters Leo at 4:48p PT | 7:48p ET | 0:48a(M) UT   ****

Luna is v-of-c for exactly twelve hours. It's a good Sunday for relaxing, it would appear. Lunar aspects are quite smooth. There could be free-form pleasure, entertainment, and creativity. 

Cosmic Piper

P. S. You may be happy that I am not giving forth my usual preaching about ethics, spirituality, and so on, but I feel a little chagrined that I am not doing so because that is what makes these forecasts different from most of the others. It is hard to be a prophet with a conscience in the format of what is usually somewhat careless fortune-telling. I keep trying but sometimes wonder if it is worth the trouble. We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment