Thursday, November 5, 2015

Forecast for Friday 6 November 2015

Friday 6 November 2015

\Consolation/

Moon in Virgo  ** |
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week ends at 10:18a PT | 1:18p ET | 6:18p UT   ***

I invite you to become your own daily astrologer. I myself was not satisfied with my forecast for Thursday. It promised too much, in terms of prosperity, "deals," or purchases. I made no deals or purchases and felt like staying home all day and conserving my money.

That does not convince me that I am an idiot or that these forecasts are useless. It just shows me again how complex the job is, when it comes to balancing various factors. As it turned out, the |difficult third of the week| trumped all the other indications. This has happened so often that I always put it up at the top of the forecasts, hoping you will note it and use it and notice how things go for you during these times--awful, usually--or, if they are not awful for you, you are a very advanced soul and you can then find out how to use them to help others who are going through hard times on those days.

The good aspects, from Virgo to Scorpio and Scorpio to Capricorn, seemed so strong that I thought many would experience financial luck. I did not but did you? If so I would appreciate hearing from you.

What may have frustrated that from happening were field placements. I have worked out these fields over decades, striving to find the most accurate ones, and the three I have settled on put four planets in (a) the 12th, (b) the 6th and (c) the 8th fields, or houses, on Thursday. (The fields have the same meanings as the houses but are determined differently.)  Any astrologer knows that the "worst" houses are the 6th (illness or maladjustment), 8th (death or difficult changes) and the 12th (at worst, imprisonment, or self-seclusion). So there was a compelling reason for the day being so bleak for me. How was it for you? 

There is more of the same today; those four planets do not move from those same positions, but the |difficult third| of this week has ended, so let us hope it will be a more pleasant day. Even if difficult, financial planning could be "right on" so if you feel you want or need to do it, it could be a good focus.

The positions mentioned could make for difficult weather, or else for a susceptibility to the weather, or a desire to retreat and nurse one's sufferings internally. 

And, I believe, the month of Scorpio is indeed a difficult one for most of us, so we can say "Thanks, it's over" on Thanksgiving. However, the trines of Mercury and the sun in that sign to Neptune in Pisces are a definitely spiritual vibration, for those who can tune in to it. You could find it in music, spiritual study or meditation. That can be our consolation.

{Friday} /Consolation\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment