Saturday, August 15, 2015

Zodiacal Paths of Love

Aries:  I love you, but if you don't respect me I'll love you while whipping your ass.

Taurus: I love you.  If you hurt me I'll protest and mope, then love again.


Gemini:  I love you, darling, but so much to do! See you later.


Cancer:  I love you, and you'll never get away from me.


Leo: I love you.


Virgo: I love you, but you had better shape up.


Libra: I love you, and also someone I need to see an hour from now.


Scorpio: I love you till death do us part, and watch out or that could be yours.


Sagittarius: I love you when you attend my church or  group, and try to live a noble life.


Capricorn: I love you despite your faults, and there are plenty of them.


Aquarius: I love you and so you ought to follow my perfect advice.


Pisces: I love you, and also everyone in the world. Can you compete with that?


Cosmic Piper

Hugh Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment