Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday 7 August 2015

\Through the Doubts/

Moon in Taurus-->Gemini
/moon goes void-of-course at 9:47p PT | [0:47a(Sa)ET | 4:47a(Sa) UT]
until it enters Gemini at 10:41p PT | [1:41a(Sa) ET | 5:41a(Sa) UT]
|Karmically difficult or challenging third| of this week continues all day  *

After a very hard day for me on Thursday, I wrote the following and posted it to my Yahoo groups, but apparently forgot in my weariness and almost-illness to post it here or on Facebook or Twitter. So here it is, needlessly and pointlessly late. For Friday: 

This is a one-star day for sure. Make it better for yourself if you can!

We have already heard my laments over the double square of the two "benefic" planets, Venus and Jupiter, to their arch-"enemy," Saturn.  For some it may feel like a crisis of the soul, involving difficult ethical choices. For others it may be illness or other "bad karma" catching up with them, or irritations, or feelings of boredom or desolation. To me the only answer is (a) sincere humble prayer and (b) trying hard to live up to our own images of what we want to be.

I had a hard day. Not whining or complaining, I hope, but being honest. I do not feel like expanding on the above; need extra rest. 

The second half of August and first half of September should be better or smoother for us, even though a Dark Hermetic Epoch begins on August 22. But procrastination would not be a wise course, except perhaps in a few cases. We need to face what we need to face now, and the better we do that the better we are setting ourselves up for happier experiences later. 

{Friday} /Through the Doubts\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment