Saturday, August 22, 2015

Forecast for Sunday 23 August 2015

Sunday 23 August 2015

I do not write these reports for the satisfaction of my ego. If you do not like them or believe in them, then please do not hit the "like" button. 

Stay at home, and attend to your own needs, and the needs of G*d, without whom you would be NOTHING  but a worm to he stomped on and destroyed by any intelligent being. That is what I recommend. 

If you do not know that you are nothing but a WORM without GOD, then I abandon you to your own evil devices and I do not wish you to read these forecasts in the future. You do not deserve them.

I am nothing but a WORM without GOD.

Hugh Howard Higgins
Cosmic Piper

P. S. I prefer to call Him G*d, but I find that most people, impossibly ignorant and stupid, do not understand that spelling.

Hugh Howard Higgins
Cosmic Piper

P. S. If only ONE INTELLIGENT being continues to read these forecasts, I will continue to write and publish them. And since GOD is supremely intelligent, and reads these forecasts, I shall continue to publish them, whether you deserve them or not. (Probably you don't.)

Hugh Howard Higgins
Cosmic Piper





Let those who seek the Lord be joyful in heart.  --Psalm 105

No comments:

Post a Comment