Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thursday 1 and Friday 2 January 2015

Thursday 1 January 2015

Moon in Taurus--> Gemini; Foci in 5, Pleasure or Offspring and 8, Regeneration or Shared Resources

/moon goes void-of-course at 4:20a PT | 7:20a ET | 12:20p UT
until it enters Gemini at 9:10a PT | 12:10a ET | 5:10p UT

|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week continues all day

The above indication was pointed out to me dramatically this morning. I was lying abed with what might be called a mild "hangover" and repeating mantrams and prayers while recovering. Finally I felt like getting up and around, and noticed that this was just an hour after the center of the |difficult third|, the time of the moon's weekly hard aspect with Saturn. I may start to give those exact times here in the future since they can be revealing and helpful. 

I hope you had a good New Year's Eve. I did, but it had its problems, all related to the |difficult third| which was going on that evening. Personal issues among people. Embarrassments. Personal differences causing animosity or tension until it could be released somehow. A sense that people were holding back, locked within themselves or worried and unable to be as friendly and relaxed as they wanted to be.

At the party, I went out on the balcony where it was very cold but yielding a beautiful, intense view of downtown Seattle with its lights and the Space Needle and the traffic. I stood there praying for about 20 minutes while everyone  was inside partying. The tears that came to me were a release of intense world-pain coupled with world-aspiration, both flowing through me. This was my real New Year's Eve celebration--personal, intense, poignant, hopeful. When I dried my eyes and went back inside I joined the party mood and continued to drink too much with everyone else.


Friday 2 January 2015

Moon in Taurus; Foci in 6, Work, Service or Health and 7, Partnership or Competition

|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week continues until 6:40p PT | 9:40p ET | 2:40a(W) UT 

The moon's forming sextile with Jupiter and trine with Mars suggest an ability and willingness to focus on getting important things done before the weekend. That could be an excellent use of the day, with the |difficult third| acting as a policeman to guide our acts away from the excessively trivial toward what is meaningful and useful.

Cosmic Piper

1 comment:

  1. Yes, something needed to shake loose on NYE. Once it did the whole pary lived up...like a wave as each person shook off what it needed. Excellent revealing conversations during the beginning of the evening that made me proud to be surrounded by those that had come out to the party by the time the bell tolled.

    I am pleased to hear you had a strong beginning to your year. Stay strong. And healthy. And keep us posted...as always.

    I am working today...to get a jump on next week before everyone comes back.

    Dont' we have a DHE coming up at the end of the month? I've been thinking it's been a lovely, fast moving month.

    ReplyDelete