Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Forecast for Thursday 11 December 2014

Thursday 11 December 2014

Sun in Sagittarius; Moon in Leo; Foci in 9, Travel or Comprehension and 4, Home or Foundation

|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week all day (until Saturday mid-day)
*

^Deeper Foundations^

I often use yellow or gold when the moon is in Leo, but today I'm using green in honor of the season, although we are in the |difficult third of the week| when I usually use darker colors. 

I hope it is not too difficult today but the signs are that emotional states and depression need to be watched and uplifted. Forced cheerfulness is not easy for anyone but if it's the best we can do it is better than being hateful or unpleasant. 

Not only that (moon square Saturn), but the seemingly harrowing square between Uranus and Pluto, which I have to admit has been harder than I expected. It seems to have something to do with the price of oil's big drop, which resulted in a large stock market decline. There are signs that that may be corrected in the next few weeks but it has been difficult for investors. 

As mentioned already, Saturn in the last two degrees of Scorpio, considered critical by many astrologers, seems intense. Many may be pondering death, if not directly, then indirectly, such as "What does my life mean? Where is it going? What will be left of me?" This is salutary if it means we examine our own worth and try to live up to our ideals. 

It is not an accident, I think, that Sri Sathya Sai Baba, the holy man of India, was born when Saturn was at this same place in the zodiac, as well as the sun (perhaps just over the edge into Sagittarius). He helped millions of people out of extremely difficult situations, as if he were their "last resort." Many may be wondering, now, "What is my last resort?" To whom or what can I turn for safety and salvation?

Your spiritual path and your prayer are, therefore, intensely important at this time. 

I am speaking from the heart and from my own experience of current trends, as well as what I see going on in others, and hope it might be helpful.

There could be a question today about where you really belong--home or somewhere else? Should you go where you had thought you might go today, or stay closer to your headquarters? There may be no easy answer. Wherever you go or stay you will want to find a depth of reality there, a link with the depths in others, history, and humanity.

{Thursday} ^Deeper Foundations^

Cosmic Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment