Saturday, December 13, 2014

Forecast for Saturday 13 December 2014

Saturday 13 December 2014

Sun in Sagittarius; Moon in Virgo; Foci in 9, Understanding or Travel and 4, Home or Foundation   **

|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week ends at 11:32a PT | 2:32p ET | 7:32p UT   ***

\Intelligible Focus/

I take the |difficult third| very very seriously and have been compelled to do so over the years by repeated circumstances. It was the same this time. However, we can fight it. On Thursday when the period was reaching its theoretically hardest point (the center of it) I resolved to fight it by going out to a meeting of astrologers I had never met in a part of the city I had never visited. It was a difficult journey, as I knew it would be, but I got there early and was greeted by some wonderful people--astrologers, you can pretty much count on it, are amazing people and among the kindest I have ever met, and that has been true throughout my life, from coast to coast. The notion of astrologers as evil charlatans has been dreamed up by Hollywood. There may have been some of those in earlier eras, but not any more--or if they exist they are a tiny hidden minority. The |difficult third| was there, in a bit of sensitivity in people, but I knew that I could finesse it and avoid overly touchy topics and try to keep my mouth shut at the right times. It ended up being a wonderful evening. The mishaps were minor. I met harsh weather, and wind which knocked my hat off twice on the way home, but this to me is expected during the |difficult third|--more inclement weather, most of the time, but of course not always. Astrology is statistical and always has been, but the statistics are not in tables but in the living experiences of astrologers, day after day.

Saturday should be smoother in most ways than Friday. There are hidden anxieties which often come to the surface. We can deal with those positively and spiritually. There are sensual temptations (broached in yesterday's forecast). All that makes life interesting. The poverty many feel, or relative poverty, or loss, has to do with Saturn at the end of Scorpio being the focus of a T square with Jupiter and Neptune. But the sun trine Jupiter lifts our moods, and the Christmas spirit can survive all difficulties. Moon in Virgo sextile Saturn is no-nonsense, just getting things done and ignoring what would tempt away from doing it. 

{Saturday} /Intelligible Focus\

Cosmic Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment