Friday, March 28, 2014

Forecast: Saturday 29 March through Friday 4 April 2014

Cosmic Connection: Saturday 29 March through Friday 4 April 2014

Ye are blessed of the Lord which made heaven and earth.
The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
Psalm 115: 15-16

Message from Mars
I am moving backward, from your perspective. Some things are on hold. That might include travel plans and associations with neighbors. I am in the sign Libra, Venus's domain. I am not enfeebled but I need support from companions more than usual. Women may like my seeming feebleness because it makes me more human and vulnerable. I am forming a trine or happy association with Venus and so there are potentials of happy love life, within limits (Venus has something to say about that in her Message.) I move backward toward an opposition with the sun and Uranus in Aries, my own sign, so I seem divided against myself. Military matters are poorly designed and executed. They play into the hands of the most powerful (Pluto in Capricorn), as usual. Human costs and labors weigh most heavily on the young, of course. 

I move from place to place, a wanderer. I make discoveries which no one writes down--if I did I might become famous as an author. I am gifted, my gifts dropped carelessly. I am a chemist; I study what I eat and drink and experiment with formulae; I choose supplements or pills. I research deeper mysteries and utter them  uheeded. Sometimes I express my fervor in a song or a cheer. My self-affirmation wins allegiance from some, even when I seem inept.

Message from Sol
Things are not easy. I join Uranus, so you want to be independent and free. I square Jupiter and Pluto, so you fight conventional forces which seem to hold you back or force you to overcome obstacles. Doing that promotes your growth, and so there is no cruelty in your Solar System--just a design to make you more and more competent through training. 

Those who have lost their way can find it again. That is not an empty promise. Those at a juncture with four roads going on four directions do not have to despair--they can choose the right one. You can stand secure in what you have gained, even if it seem threatened by loss. Your pride could become arrogance, or else a justified pride in what you are accomplishing. When you reach a pinnacle of success, you know you have earned it, and fold your arms, looking about you confidently. You may feel you want to do without assistance, but we all need it. In fact, dependence on the Highest is built into our blood and bones (and the equivalent of those even in a god). You have acute insight into potentials, for yourself and others, and so can choose the best accurately at every moment. 

Message from Venus
I would not deny that my behavior this week is hard to comprehend. (Or is it always that way with me?) I am not happy because I am squaring Saturn. I am happy because I am trining Mars. I want to come out in the forefront, yet I lurk in the background. Love undergoes tests--"reality" defeats rosy illusions and the loved one appears less interested than he or she really is. Or is her or his interest in you "really" an illusion? I am wondering too.

I wouldn't take it hard, though. People are scared. Maybe it's their job, maybe the stock market, maybe something else which seems to threaten their security. So they seem not to trust you as much, either, because their world seems shaken. Yet backward-looking Mars may just fall into my arms, poor dear, because he seems to have no other option. I don't despise him, I love him, even his weakness. But he can't quite believe that I do. He would like to spend more on me, but feels he cannot. Instead he spends a lot of time at home brooding. So do I. My advice: Don't give up on career plans, or a project you want to carry out, just because of doubtful moods about security or love. I am not going away. I am a part of you.

And I am beautiful! You will see and be close to excruciatingly beautiful individuals of both sexes. Soul-beauty is not to be sneezed at either. Sometimes physical beauty brings out too much ardor, amounting to force or violence. Sadism as a dark side of love is likely to turn up here and there (the square with Saturn accents it, as well as my septile with Uranus). We must not allow this to become real brutality or cruelty. Play is the better way. Puppies or kids wrestling do not hurt each other even though pretending to do so. Real refinement in love is not afraid of play. You may find any version of love in the most unexpected places. This is more likely during the times Cosmic Piper has marked with three or more stars (***). 

Message from Mercury
As Cosmic Piper has affirmed repeatedly, we are in the Bright Hermetic Epoch, and that is good. (Only he of all astrologers has discovered the secret of my lightning-quick winged sandals and my journies to the Underworld.) It lasts until May 23. I am in a trine with my Lord Jupiter this week, we are on good terms, and so you can settle good healthy plans in your mind. You are interested, among other things, in some colorful individuals who fascinate you. I am too. They are mysterious yet basically friendly. Life is ensconced in youth and curiosity. Some of the peculiar deceptiveness or unbelievability of interesting people's behavior last week may be diminishing, or you have a handle on it at least. 

Some feel they have a mission to accomplish, with power and authority. Their strength does not need to veer into violence. (Some may feel they are at last ready to give up smoking or a drink or drug habit.) They can be direct, aggressive and headstrong. This has its problems, but they could persist through all obscurities without vacillation and arrive at their chosen destination. Although Mars is languishing, this is a more mental sort of quasi-military or determined adventure, with preciseness and drilled readiness.

Message from Luna
I am giving you a lot of mental acuteness and sharpness this week. You will see into people. Their motives, hopes and underlying desires can come clear to you. This can be specially true of your partner or anyone you care about deeply. I will also help you put order into career, study, and household situations--things which have been tangled or confusing for weeks will become crystal clear.  

When you can't get out of some situation, you can make the best of it. That is the art of life. We don't begin over from the beginning every day. But you can be precise and efficient in everything you do. That changes drudgery into adventure. Your mind is keen, incisive and direct. You may travel more than usual, or consider travel for later. You could be illumined by truths which grant you power and authority to do what is right. 

Message from Saturn
I am wanting you to organize your place better. Whatever is messy there is impeding your life and consciousness. This could apply to your job area also. Rather than sitting and moaning about things and people that trouble you, you can put order into material things and you will feel much better. 

As for those difficult love-tangles, which too often seem non-love-tangles or some version of emotional craziness, you do need to be patient with them. People may not be prompt in repaying your kindnesses, for example, and you feel cheated. They are feeling their own worries and don't even realize they have been unkind to you, most likely. True, people can be callous and unfeeling, in appearance. If you study them you will learn a lot--this would be interesting and would give you an edge or advantage in relating to them. Hard or seemingly impossible communication could be a key to getting past hard feelings. Of course you don't want to be harsh, but as kindly and understanding as humanly possible. This is not easy but is attainable, so you ought not to give yourself excuses for not trying. 

Some form of study in connection with your work is important. You may feel you would rather be doing something else, but it will clear away worries by making you feel more competent and therefore more contented. 

Dissipation and waste of resources is of course a mistake; you need to watch that. People seem to gnaw away at what you have. Some form of speculation in investment might not be bad if you are very careful. If it's too easy it could be costly. Investigation and research are recommended. 

The soul's poetry and music is amazing, lifting ordinary things into the extraordinary. You can make continuous transitions from the drab and boring to the dynamic and creative through imaginative resources. This is ultimately a process of spiritual understanding and evolution. I, Saturn, recommend it becuase it makes the hard stuff I have to put in your path so much more livable.

Message from Jupiter
I am holding the reins of the other planets in a bucket-shaped configuration. I am paternally controlling. I do not mean any harm; only the best; but you may not discern the method of my kindness. This week I am combining work with play and study with communication. Business is business and needs to be taken care of. Mercury is working well with me, so you can know what to do and how to do it to protect yourself from loss and keep the momentum of good fortune. Fateful but needed communication with those (especially males) who seem to be going backward in their progress through life is part of the program. It is not impossible, even if sidewise.

There is a lot of gloom and meloncholy. This is good for you! Try to understand that. It is deepening your soul. It helps you to care, really, about other people and their sufferings. I have to agree with Saturn that sometimes suffering is the only way people can find their souls. We wish it were otherwise. We do not want it to veer off stupidly, helter-skelter, in violence. If people would face the suffering in themselves and others honestly, and pray for guidance and upliftment so they can live through it, they would not be tempted toward deeds of violence. Strong feelings are good; movies and novels are all about them; but need to be taken philosophically rather than allowed to precipitate tragedy. A subconscious desire for tragedy needs to be eliminated from human consciousness. (That sentence says a lot more than you may realize at first.) 

To be godlike is not to be loftily superior as much as to be willing to serve your community and the individuals who make it up. No matter what the difficulties, it is the path that will make you happy, if you don't forget Me--as a (no doubt inferior) representative of Deity. Or rather, keep in mind whatever high Deity you are capable of comprehending. We are with you and your community, not against--if you get to know Us. We are One.

{Saturday 29 March through Friday 4 April 2014}

Via Cosmic Piper

Daily Guide and Star Rating
Saturday 29 March 2014
Sun in Aries until further notice; Moon in Pisces-->Aries; Foci in 12, Confinement or Isolation and 1, Personality or Identity   ***
/moon goes void-of-course at 6:45a PT | 9:45a ET | 1:45p UT  **
until it enters Aries at 6:55p PT | 9:55p ET | 1:55a(Su) UT  ***

Sunday 30 March 2014
Moon in Aries; Foci in 1, Identity or Self and 12, Confinement or Research  ***

Monday 31 March 2014
Moon in Aries; Foci in 1, Identity or Self and 12, Confinement or Research ****
/moon goes void-of-course at 1:08p PT | 4:08p ET | 8:08p UT  ***
until it enters Taurus at 10:21p PT | 12:21a(Su) ET | 4:21a(Su) UT  *** 

Tuesday 1 April 2014
Moon in Taurus; Foci in 1, Self or Personality and 12, Research or Isolation  ** (as of sunrise approximately)
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week begins at 8:14a PT | 11:14a ET | 3:14p UT  *

Wednesday 2 April 2014
Moon in Taurus; Foci in 2, Possessions or Allies and 11, Friends and Hopes
|Karmically intense or sobering third| of this week continues  *  
/moon goes void-of-course at 11:44p PT | 2:44a(Th) ET | 6:44a(Th) UT  *

Thursday 3 April 2014
Moon in Taurus-->Gemini; Foci in 2, Possessions and Allies and 11, Friends and Hopes
/moon void-of-course (time above)  * 
until it enters Gemini at 4:49a PT | 7:49a ET | 11:49a UT  **
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week continues until 10:42p PT | 1:42a(F) ET | 5:42a(F) UT  ***

Friday 4 April 2014
Moon in Gemini; Foci in 3, Communication and Neighbors and 10, Career and Honor  ***



No comments:

Post a Comment