Monday, March 10, 2014

Forecast: Tuesday 11 March 2014

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Sun in Pisces; Moon in Cancer-->Leo; Foci in 5, Pleasure and Offspring, and 8, Regeneration and Finances

/moon goes void-of-course at 12:52p PT | 3:52p ET | 7:52p UT
until it enters Leo at 7:10p PT | 10:10p ET | 2:10a(W) UT
(Times are now in Daylight Savings Time except of course Universal Time)

~Research Sabbatical~

Monday has been a day of intensive astrological research for me. It was so absorbing that I actually forgot about writing the forecast for Tuesday until very late in the day. I am on the trail of some of the questions I have had in my mind for years, in fact decades, perplexing matters of which kinds of astrological predictive charts have the most value and which could profitably be discarded. Astrologers have so many methods, and each astrologer seems to add to them methods of his or her own, as I have done. That is all well and good--it is an experimental and phenomenological science. I once worked for an organization called the Time Pattern Research Institute, and recognizing temporal patterns is in fact what much of astrology is all about. I am making decided progress, thanks to the grace of G*d without Whom nothing at all would be possible. 

I am begging off from doing a forecast for Tuesday because of all this extra work, but will say:

The days when the Part of Fortune is in the 5th sector are often lighter than most days with a bit of relaxation and entertainment mixed with whatever your duties may be. I note also that the sun's trine with Saturn and Mercury's trine with Mars are important and helpful factors giving us strength and incentive to tackle things we may have been avoiding. 

I hope to be ready with a regular forecast for Wednesday.

Cosmic Piper

1 comment: