Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Earthquake in Haiti

The earthquake which hit Haiti Wednesday--I do not have the exact time or times of the quake or quakes at my disposal just now--occurred, naturally, during a Dark Hermetic Epoch. It is true that these occupy about half of the time, a little less; but after the Katrina hurricane struck New Orleans, I wrote here that if all national and international disaster and aid agencies would take note of the Dark Hermetic Epoch they would be better prepared to deal with any disaster which might come up at such a time. I do not know what might have helped to save lives in Haiti, but it is just a fact of nature and humanity on this planet that at least 60 and perhaps 80 per cent of all major disasters, of any kind, national, international, criminal, personal, occur during the Dark Epochs. I have seen it and I know it. I wait for the statisticians to catch up with me a few centuries from now when the fear of astrology has waned.

Naturally, the earthquake also occurred during a |difficult third of the week| period, as forecast here in the daily reports. (It was Tuesday and Wednesday, up to about noon Thursday, this week.) I have stated here repeatedly that this is the time, each week, when more accidents, criminal deeds, bombings, and so on are likely to occur, and experience backs me up abundantly. If ever police departments around the globe pick up on what Cosmic Piper already knows, they will have more officers at the ready during these times each week. Earthquakes are more "natural" than "human," it appears, yet so-called natural disasters also occur more frequently at these times.

The long-term square between Pluto in Capricorn, an earth sign, and Saturn in Libra looks very earth-quaky, to any astrologer, since Pluto rules the "underworld" and often anything geological, and Saturn is the heavy planet of disasters (although it is much more than that in a positive sense). I had suspected there would be earthquakes during this time, but did not go public because I do not like to stimulate fear and I had no idea what part of the globe might be hit by them.

I do not generally study the birth-charts of nations. Not that I think them useless but I have, like all of us, a limited amount of time for such studies and have instead devoted myself to what I could do with the daily forecasts I have been refining for at least 21 years since I started writing for Astrology Guide magazine in 1978. Some of you think these are useful, and I am glad of that.

But this striking quake sent me to the birth-chart of Haiti, which gained its independence on January 1, 1804. This has given me a new respect for these national horoscopes, about which I have had some doubt. In this case the correspondences are striking beyond belief. The Haiti chart has Mars at 3 degrees Capricorn, and Pluto now is at---guess what?---3 degrees Capricorn. Saturn, squaring it, is at 4 degrees Libra, and the Haiti Saturn is at 3 degrees Libra.

If someone had told any competent astrologer, "Use the transits of the planets to the horoscopes of nations and figure out where an earthquake might hit in January 2010" any competent astrologer would have put Haiti way up toward the top of the list. The "natal" aspect of Mars square Saturn, very close to exact, in the Haiti chart shows the incredibly difficult history of that country, which has suffered under cruel dictators much of its existence and has had severe economic and health problems. This is considered one of the most difficult aspects in astrology by most astrologers. The fact that two slow-moving planets, Pluto and Saturn, are right on those two points now, and both planets have much to do with the earth, and the Pluto-Mars contact is in Capricorn an earth sign, screams "Possible earthquake" to any astrologer.

These notes are for a future astrology. I did not predict an earthquake in Haiti. So far as I know no other astrologer did. This is hindsight, but the evidence for astrology here is straightforward and remarkable. Some day astrologers will be able to do so many things they can't do yet, mainly because the so-called "scientists" who denounce it without examining it are putting a roadblock in front of any general recognition of our science's validity, and therefore preventing its study on any wide scale. Only we pioneers know how fantastically valuable it is.

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment