Sunday, December 6, 2009

Monday 7 December 2009

Monday 7 December 2009

Hello everyone, all of you who have been faithful in reading these reports over the years:

I want you to know how much your faith in me has meant. I know you do not believe I am omniscient---neither do I. I know you do not place implicit faith in every word I write---neither do I. I know you have been tolerant of my errors, or otherwise you would not still be reading these reports. Such tolerance of human weakness is something we all need desperately or otherwise we would all be despising one another all the time. Thank you for that wonderful fortitude. Your confidence in me is your confidence in yourself, that is, in your ability to discern the True in what I write and reject the false.

I regard you as wonderful human beings, because you have been willing to try to discern the truth in what I write while rejecting whatever does not help you. Thank you for that!

I intend to continue with these daily forecasts. However, today, Sunday December 6, 2009, I failed to write a forecast for Monday. I could say "Because of certain difficult situations in my life" but that would be an excuse and I am not disposed to accept excuses for myself at this stage of my life. I want to be tough on myself in order to be a real mensch, a real human being. So I apologize for failing to write a report for Monday. I hope that I will be able to post one for Tuesday.

Blessing to you during this Advent season!

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment