Sunday, December 13, 2009

Historic Forecast from March, 2003

Here is what I wrote and posted here just before the start of the Iraq war, on March 19, 2003:

Wednesday 19 March 2003 }Springboard{

[This first paragraph will contain the political and war-related material and I will try to avoid that topic in the rest of the report. I am usually pretty careful in my political predictions, and for that reason have a high accuracy rate. If common sense says one thing and my reading of charts the opposite, I will say nothing. If they agree, I will venture a prediction. Last March in a conversation with my mother I said that I did not see a war with Iraq in the coming year, that is, through March 20, 2003. I was right. But because what I said did not accord with common sense (my mother groaned in disbelief), I did not go public with the prediction. The new astrological year begins when the sun enters Aries tomorrow, Thursday, at 8:01 p.m. Washington (Eastern) time. About that year I would not venture a prediction. I refuse to predict killing, for the human race does have free will. Of course, most think war (unjustifiable slaughter in my view, for I do not blame teen-age Iraqi conscripts, who will be killed in the thousands, for Saddam Hussein) is inevitable. That may be so, but let us hope and pray for a miracle. Or at least for a minimum of casualties. Another strangely ominous signal is the following: A month ago I wrote a sort of prophecy (published here) based on the burning of the nightclub in West Warwick, Rhode Island. I said that this occurred while the moon was Via Combusta, or in the Burning Way, from 15 degrees of Libra to 15 degrees of Scorpio. I said that this was a warning from G*d that the War Wick was burning low. Today, Wednesday, tomorrow, Thursday, and in the early hours of Friday the moon is again Via Combusta, in the Burning Way. My warning that we had better avoid war was unheeded by the Bush Administration and now, a month later, the Burning Way will have its way in accord with whatever national, international and individual karma may dictate. Let us pray in union with others throughout the world, through the modus of whatever tradition to which our souls adhere. The barbarism of bombs and killing will end sooner or later. Let us pray that it be sooner.]

As a matter of fact, the war did begin during the three days the moon was in the Burning Way, and the oil wells of Iraq were set ablaze.

To find out why, please watch the very important film, Why We Fight. You need to know this about your country.

And now concerning Afghanistan, let us pray.

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment