Thursday, December 10, 2009

Forecast for Friday 11 December 2009

Friday 11 December 2009

Thursday was a good day for me except that some things were delayed. I spent an hour thawing out my car and getting the snow off it and making it fit to drive. (No garage for me.) Then I spent another unexpected hour with Internet connectivity problems. This was the |difficult third| of the week as it manifested in my particular life, usually involving delays. Other than the delays there were a lot of good moments and an upbeat feeling. As I had anticipated in the forecast for the day, it was a good day to get things done even if there were slowdowns.

Friday we are out of the |difficult| period but the moon in the Via Combusta could make you feel depressed or defeated, confused or uncertain of things. This is especially true after 9:46a PT | 12:46p ET | 5:46p UT when the moon will also be void of course. I would say, don't worry about holiday preparation, sit down and kick off your socks before a real or figurative fireplace (maybe it should be figurative during the Burning Way!). You do not have to complete everything now. Sometimes life lets us take our time. While delays Thursday were meant to be surmounted, delays today (Friday) could be times for relaxation, recovery and internal spiritual regeneration. Listen to your conscience and what it is whispering. It won't shout because then it knows you would rebel.

Because of the delays I experienced Thursday it is late and I don't have time to focus on a longer forecast for Friday. I hope to do that for Saturday.

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment