Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Message for Wednesday 14 June 2023 \Creature-Fellowship/

Message for Wednesday 14 June 2023

\Creature-Fellowship/

Of course I have been focused on the political situation. I may write a "Cosmic Piper White Paper on Donald Trump, Part I: Karma" in the next few days. Am I for or against Trump? Yes. Am I against or for Trump? Yes. Am I for and against Trump? Yes. Obviously it is all very complicated. I think he is being persecuted rather than prosecuted. But that does not mean I "support" him on everything, in fact I have some strong disagreement with him on at least one important issue. Meanwhile, I focus on the daily symbols via a sonnet encompassing them:

Dr. Doolittle's ship contains an impressive lot of promiscuous
Creatures including cattle, sheep, pigs, poultry.
They are pets more than livestock, interacting in
Unexpected ways. A deer stands gazing on all through

Fine sensibilities, studying the others as a scientist or
Artist. Torsos and faces, feet and claws and horns
Show forth material for imaginative projection.
When joined to the human world they compose a

Pageant exhibiting both naivete and the magic of
Public display, demonstrating as if by accident
A creature-fellowship of inarticulate ideals.
The good Doctor leads them off the ship

To a fine chateau with gardens and terraces.
A peacock struts before them in full feather.

{Wednesday} /Creature-Fellowship\

Cosmic Piper


Moon in Taurus

No comments:

Post a Comment