Friday, September 20, 2019

No Report for This Weekend

 } }Freedom-Loving, Innovative, Thoughtful Month of Libra{ Freedom-Loving, Innovative, Thoughtful Month of Libra{   }Freedom-Loving, Innovative, Thoughtful Month of Libra{ }Freedom-Loving, Innovative, Thoughtful Month of Libra{ }Freedom-Loving, Innovative, Thoughtful Month of Libra{

  }Freedom-Loving, Innovative, Thoughtful Month of Libra{  

There can be no report for this weekend. I wrote, over a period of three hours, a detailed and researched report about the month of Libra and the ending month of Virgo. Libra begins Monday the 23rd. All that is gone; Gmail wiped it out and did not save it as it says it does. This is the first time that has happened to me in years and it happened during the hideous month of Virgo. I have explained in last week's weekend report what was "wrong" with that month. I gave a fairly nice prognosis for the month of Libra but it is gone. I gave the |karmic third| times for the weekend but that is gone. Google, you need to be more careful with your programming so that you actually preserve documents your customers write and work on for hours.

Would-be Cosmic Piper

If the cosmos allows, I shall write something for Monday and post it Sunday. I am not going to try to re-write what the sands of time have swallowed.



Would-Be Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment