Friday, September 13, 2019

Message for Weekend of September 14-15, and Analysis of Current Problems

Weekend of September 14-15, and Analysis of Current Problems

\Burdens, Stamina, and Cupid's Arrow-Pricks/

Saturday 14 September 2019
Moon in Pisces-->Aries
/moon goes void-of-course Friday 13 at 9:34p PT | Saturday 14 at 12:34a(Sa) ET | 4:34a(Sa) UT
until it enters Aries at 3:34p PT | 6:34p ET | 10:34p UT
|Karmically serious or sobering third| of this week begins at 1:23p PT | 4:23p ET | 8:23p UT

Sunday 15 September 2019
Moon in Aries
|Karmically serious or sobering third| of this week  continues (until late Monday evening)

Analysis of Current Problems

I feel that I have not warned you sufficiently about the difficulties of the current Virgo month (August 23 through September 22). For many who are in touch with me, it has been very hard. I do not know all the details in all of their lives, but it seems that things have been in a near-crisis state for many or most.

I did not predict this at all clearly in my original prognosis for the Virgo month. I corrected some of that last weekend by detailing in that report some of the problems I overlooked in the initial forecast.

The root of the difficulty was hard aspects with the planet Jupiter. This is Jove, or G*d in ancient Greek thinking, and the "greater benefic." That designation misled me. But in fact, in the monthly chart, Jupiter has not a single good aspect. So, one might say, the Creator was unsupported by His creation! That is just one way of putting it. From the Creation's side, the Creator was not supporting His creation! I felt like complaining to and arguing with G*d several times during that month (and it continues for another week until Monday the 23rd). 

The fact that Jupiter is "benefic," a "good planet" with good will (or a "good god with good will" if you prefer), blinded me to the fact that these hard aspects were going to be so difficult. I am still learning that harsh aspects to Jupiter and Venus (the "lesser benefic") can be as painful as aspects to Saturn or Mars (the "greater and lesser malefics"). 

So far as I know, no other astrologer has pointed this out as clearly as C. E. O. Carter, a magnificent astrologer during astrology's Theosophical heyday in Great Britain, who wrote in the first half of the twentieth century. As I mentioned last week, in his superb book The Astrological Aspects he says that he finds the squares and oppositions between Mars and Jupiter to be the hardest aspects of all (p. 124). This surprised me when I first read it years ago, because I would have though that the Mars-Saturn aspects would be hardest. But then Dr. Carter's observation (I gave him an honorary Ph.D.) was confirmed when Mars and Jupiter began an opposition exactly, by ten degrees, on 9/11/2001. That began a long period of national and international confusion, upset, and conflict.

By that ten-degree orb, Mars in Virgo is square Jupiter in Sagittarius from August 25 through September 30, lasting till about two weeks from now. It has been health issues (Virgo) for many. It has been religious conflicts (Sagittarius and Pisces wherein Neptune lies) for many. It was exacerbated by the fact that Jupiter is square and the Virgo planets opposite Neptune in Pisces. This makes for a T square concentrated on Jupiter. God has been under fire! This looks to us, of course, as if God is firing at us. We do not see into our own karma.

I won't regale you with the problems I have had personally. I will just mention that Virgo is the sign of "little things," and with not just the sun (which is always there in the Virgo month of course) but also Mars, Venus and Mercury therein, the "little things" for many have piled up into seeming mountains. 

What is the value of this? Keeping on keeping on. For example, it has been hard for me to keep up with my exercise program, but I have done quite well at it this month. I believe that these squares, though upsetting, brought out stamina in many. "I am going to face this stuff and stick with my program." I did that fairly well though with many lapses and moments of a need for rest. 

Let's not overlook one especially pleasing recent aspect, the sun's trine with Pluto. This has been rather erotic. In the midst of the complaints and struggles we've been mentioning, you have felt a strong attraction to some individuals (or one in particular). Pluto tends to be the erotic, seductive planet par excellence. Of course this can go wrong. Under the current trine, however, it probably has been fairly harmless. Did you feel it especially Thursday and Friday? It should continue through the weekend because another smooth love-like trend is beginning with both Mercury and Venus entering Libra on Saturday. This is good. It is the social sign, a sign of linking with fascinating people in settings which bring out pleasing clothing, grooming and savoir faire. If not pure love, then attraction and flirtation prevail. This is specially true all through the coming week because Mars will be trine Pluto the whole week (exactly on Wednesday-Thursday). 

Then on Monday the 23rd begins the Month of Libra. We shall discuss it in next weekend's report.

{Weekend of September 14-15, and more}  /Burdens, Stamina, and Cupid's Arrow-Pricks\

Cosmic Piper

x

No comments:

Post a Comment