Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Message for Wednesday 11 September 2019

Wednesday 11 September 2019

}Orangutan in Mud?{

Moon in Aquarius
/moon is void-of-course since 10:24p(Tu) PT | 1:24a(W) ET | 5:24a(W) UT

Another long v-of-c day. But I am writing on Tuesday, and though the moon is not v-of-c now, I have had a very difficult morning. In the Tuesday forecast I downplayed one of the symbols for the day: "A man wading through mud knee-deep. The opposite bank towards which he is struggling is enveloped in fog." Charubel warns that this could be "perished hopes and abortive speculations." I spent hours yesterday and today trying to "repair" my printer, used for the daily and monthly charts, but today it was obvious that HP was not going to help me fix it, and the warranty is expired. It is easier just to buy a new inexpensive printer. (There seem to be some good ones available. I am going for a monochrome laser printer this time, since I do not do colored photos, though I might miss the colors in the astrological charts, but they are hardly essential. It's the Brother Compact Laser Printer HL-L2370DW . I hope I won't be disappointed. Toner replacement cartridges are very economical as compared with ink-jets and I am tired of dealing with HP for the latter.) So now early in the afternoon I have done almost nothing but mess with all that, and it does feel like "wading through mud." 

We have that same symbol today, Wednesday (for Mars). And the moon is void-of-course. Do you really have to go to work today? Kidding; probably the best thing its to keep a stiff upper lip, and wear high-topped boots. There is also "A farmer with horse and cart loaded with manure." I leave the interpretation to you. Whether B. S. or H. S., it's all the same when it comes to politicians, and ten of them will be dispensing it not tonight but Thursday. 

We are all waiting for something. (My printer, and a few books I have ordered. And much more.) And we all have something to give: "A man pumping for a crowd with vessels held forth for him to fill." Are Elizabeth and Bernie practicing to do this, as Robin Hoods, taking from the rich for the poor? Or Andrew Yang giving both rich and poor a nice monthly stipend? Yes, it is good to be generous.

"A husbandman or cattle-dealer holding a stock-whip in his hand" goes along with the previous rural symbols. Are farmers up in arms against politicians? "A broken hammer or mallet" suggests awkwardness among some of the candidates. (When I first wrote this I was under the mistaken impression that the debate was tonight rather than Thursday.) Apart from that, you may feel awkward in something you are trying to do, but you can still carry on, v-of-c or no, in one way or another. My printer (mallet) is broken, for example--unless Jeff Bezos flies the new one to me by drone! I hope not. 

Which Democratic candidate will be most like "an orangutan"? Full of pride and dexterity? None will likely resemble "Grande dames at tea." That is not politically correct. You, however, may calm down to such a mode by the end of the working day, relaxing into the arms of the "void," into gracious aplomb, even though the major astrological configuration is a tight and tightening T square among Mars, Neptune, and Jupiter. This is some intensity of zeal, whether let loose or held back. Let the Grande Dames have it.

{Wednesday}  {Orangutan in Mud?}

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment