Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Tuesday 4 March 2015

^Summoning Poise^

Bright Hermetic Epoch begins at 8:49a PT | 11:49a ET | 4:49p UT, lasting until May 4 when the next Dark Hermetic Epoch begins

Moon in Leo ***

/goes void-of-course at 1:49a PT | 4:49a ET | 9:49a UT  ** /

|Difficult, challenging, sobering third| of this week begins at 7:22a PT | 10:22a ET | 3:22p UT   * / |

The above |difficult| period's beginning was given incorrectly (too late) in the Nine Day forecast. I need to change it there. I am not used yet to calculating these periods a week ahead and on Friday when I rushed to get it ready I made an error. Apologies.

I am still learning how best to use the "star" method for giving you some clues about the use of each day

For Monday March 2 I put a **** or four-star rating. I believe that was excessive. My plan was to have a maximum of three stars, ***, during any Dark Hermetic Epoch, except in unusual cases where background aspects were excellent--then and only then, four stars or ****.

I got overly enthusiastic about Monday and failed to see how difficult most of the background aspects were, so I gave it four stars when it should have had only three. I myself had a good day but it was not at all a fun day, more a work day. A four-star day, even though excellent for work, should also be unusually enjoyable.

So in the future I will be more careful. It's interesting that Monday was the last day of the Dark Hermetic Epoch and a tax and financial burden I had been working with was still very hard and slow, although I made **** progress. 

Although we have entered the BHE as of today--rejoice!--the lunar situation is getting more difficult. You might notice that although things seem troublesome, your mental perception of how to do everything is improving and so your poise is better. In the nine-day forecast, Saturday is the four-star day coming up, so that is something to look forward to while we struggle through any difficulties on the path to it. 

Remember also that the void-of-course times--I am going to indicate them right after the star rating with a / -- are not always "bad" or confusing but sometimes funny, silly, exhilarating times when you can relax and enjoy unusual patterns rather than normal ones. However, when mixed with the | indications things can be rather bleak. We will need our spiritual poise today.

{Tuesday} ^Summoning Poise^

Cosmic Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment