Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Forecast: Thursday 5 March 2015

Thursday 5 March 

Moon in Virgo   ** |

Full Moon of Pisces-Virgo exact at 10:07a PT | 1:07p ET | 6:07p UT

/goes void-of-course at 10:37a PT | 1:37p ET | 6:37p UT   * / |

|Difficult, Challenging, sobering third| of this week continues until it ends at 8:19p PT | 11:19p ET | 4:19a UT   ** /

I realize it may take a while for you to get used to the above indications, which are not new but the way I am displaying them is new.

Ultimately this will make things much clearer. 

A ** rating is not very high!  *** is about the minimum for an "easy" time. Of course, all this is relative, and you might have a very good day on a ** day sometimes. But if you study the whole set of symbols you might see more. A ** / day could be a "lark" day when, the moon being void of course but other indications not terrible, you have unexpected fun and play hooky.

That is not the case today. 

It begins with ** | because we remain in the |hard third of the week|. A reader wrote Wednesday about the horrific problems she encountered that day. I  too had a very hard day. It was not void-of-course, / , but |difficult third|, which, in my view, is usually harder than void-of-course. 

We have that still today.

Then at the time given above, the moon also goes void-of-course, so we lose one star and we get * / | . Both void-of-course and |difficult third.| These are generally confusing or painful times, but of course one's attitude and situation can improve them. Prayer!

Then, late in the evening, the | ends and we have two stars again:  ** / . 

Friday's ratings are given in the Nine Day forecast already out, but let's repeat it here:

Friday 6 March 

/moon remains void-of-course   ** /

until it enters Libra at 4:53p PT | 7:53p ET | 0:53a(Sa) UT   ***

The ** / periods, as suggested, can be "lark" or "playing hooky" periods. Have a little fun. But of course some work may be very important--these times are good ones for discerning between the essential and the inessential. Then by Friday evening it seems we are home free, in some sense, for a while.

There has been good news  connected with the beginning of the Bright Hermetic Epoch on March 3 (Tuesday). On that very day, my heating system was revamped to its best condition ever. And, on that very day, the plastic stuff which had been put over the windows to protect them from painting outside was removed. No more ghost-whoosh in the windy nights. 

So I saw definite clear indications that the BHE has come. The remodeling in my apartment should be completely finished Thursday, and I will breathe a sigh of relief. That's just two days into the BHE, and the worst part of the remodeling, with most of my apartment denied to me, started in January right with the beginning of the DHE. An exact correlation. I think you will find some also in your life if you look closely and let your memory show you.

The lunar problems were there, however, and pretty painful. I am indeed stressed by the |difficult third| today (Wednesday).  I had annoying interruptions, and some unpleasant interactions with people who did not understand me at all and judged me falsely. That is sort of ordinary, I'm sorry to say, for the | periods. And a reader wrote that she had had a horrific day on Wednesday. That is the | , the |difficult third|. We were in the exact center of it Wednesday. I called the day "Down To It" and that made sense for me, because despite all tha annoyance I did finally get my taxes finished, after much struggling.

I do expect Thursday to be somewhat more loose and less frustrating.


Be well,

Cosmic Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment