Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Forecast for Wednesday 4 March 2015

Wednesday 4 March 2015

\Down To It/


|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week continues  
 
/moon void-of-course   * / |
until it enters Virgo at 3:59a PT | 6:59a ET | 11:59a UT   ** |

At the moment I feel all I can do is report some events from my own life to illustrate astrological conditions. I hope they will translate easily into the quite different situations in your own life. 

On Tuesday I experienced the void-of-course, indicated now by /, as follows: Went with a friend to do some governmental-financial paperwork with him, felt bleak about it because I knew the moon was void-of-course, but the weather was nice. When we got there we were told there would be an hour and a half wait. This after we had had to put all our belongings, and jackets and belts, into a machine to scan them. The friend decided to come back another day. But then he took me two places which were enjoyable, including the downtown Seattle Public Library which I had never visited. 

This incident shows something which happens frequently during v-of-c moon, and seems felicitously suggested by the / symbol. You start to do one thing which is planned and makes sense, and then are diverted into something else which is somewhat fanciful or fun but does not accomplish your original purpose. / sort of suggests that--you hit a wall, but then you scale that wall and it leads you into something else which is fascinating, interesting, fun, or exhilarating. You jump up or are pull up that inclined plane into some other dimension momentarily. /! There is nothing wrong with that, but it is not "practical." The v-of-c periods are good for that sort of thing, but it is virtually impossible to plan for them, except to give yourself extra freedom at those times. 

Knowing about the v-of-c in this case helped me, because otherwise I might have been thinking and feeling, "Why in the world did you drag me down here to do nothing at all but sacrifice my dignity to a machine scanning my possessions, then go to the library where I had no desire to go?" I could have been indignant and grouchy. Knowing about the v-of-c, the /, I inwardly laughed at the whole thing and enjoyed the beautiful library--it really is impressive, all 11 floors of it--and also the coffee shop we discovered. It was a "lark"--you can expect those during v-of-c periods. /!

But, while indulging in all that, I did not get my taxes done, which had been on the agenda for the day. However, getting home in the afternoon, and trying to do them, I realized that the v-of-c was just not good for my brain settling down to the taxes. I had started them and done well during a non-v-of-c period on Monday, and will finish them during another such period Wednesday, I hope.

I hope these incidents give you clues as to how to use the information in these reports.

The | periods, or the |difficult or challenging third| of each weak, have a different flavor from v-of-c. In a sense they are just "no nonsense" periods, "get it done" periods, "no funny business" periods--except when there is also a /, or v-of-c, at the same time. 

So, on Wednesday we might well dedicate ourselves to finishing up any unfinished business left over from the Dark Hermetic Epoch which ended early Tuesday. This may be effortful, but still pleasing because one can feel definite progress, and freedom ahead

{Wednesday} /Down To It\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment