Sunday, November 9, 2014

Forecast: Monday 10 November 2014

Monday 10 November 2014

Sun in Scorpio; Moon in Cancer; Foci in 8, Regeneration and Others' Resources and 5, Offspring and Pleasure

/moon void-of-course   *
until it enters Cancer at 0:39a PT | 3:39a ET | 8:39a UT   ***
Bright Hermetic Epoch begins at 4:14a PT | 7:14a ET | 12:14p UT
continuing until January 5, 2015

~Straightforward Agenda~

It seems a right-on business day. Getting budgetary matters in order will feel satisfying. Costs, expenses and purchases can be negotiated or decided. There is activity at home (or headquarters) and organization there. 

This is the long-awaited first day of the Bright Hermetic Epoch extending until January 5, 2015 (the Dark Epoch was from September 14 until today). Basically, we all feel more on top of things--able to handle them, think about them logically and plan them. It is easier to get things moving in an outward direction and cooperate on projects. 

The hard part may be the Venus-Saturn conjunction which was covered in yesterday's forecast. It would be well to read that or re-read it. It's a "no-nonsense" aspect so few will be feeling lovey-dovey or centered in romance. Business and progressive activity along your own natural lines is favored. You can do that without depending overmuch on any individual's support at the emotional level. But mutual support financially or business-wise could be solid because it just makes sense. 

The emotional side of things could turn to jealousy or resentment, if you let it, but most likely you'll realize you need to get down to brass tacks about the practical foundations of your life. 

I hope to get back to a daily set of quatrains but am finding excuses for not writing them tonight . . . 

I don't want to toot my own horn, but today someone else tooted it for me--Nan, who has been reading these forecasts for several years and posted the following to the Yahoo Group Cosmic-Connexion regarding Saturday's forecast devoted to the Venus conjunct Saturn aspect:

OMG! I actually said those words this afternoon,"nobody cares about me". That is exactly how I feel right now! Thank you Hugh, for explaining why! Because of you, I have a healthy respect for Astrology and now understand it so much better! I didn't really believe in it until you came along with this list. Now I'm a believer! I check out everything you say before I make a move in any direction. The whole retrograde thing was so spot on, I saw things happen that were unbelievable but they happened just as you said they would! I am so thankful for you being here in this time and place. Blessings to you always!
Nan

And blessings to you, Nan, and all faithful readers . . . 

{Monday} ~Straightforward Agenda~

Cosmic Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment