Sunday, February 9, 2014

Forecast: Sunday 9 February 2014

Sunday 9 February 2014

Sun in Aquarius; Moon in Gemini; Foci in 5, Offspring and Pleasure; and 8, Regeneration

/moon goes void-of-course at 1:10p PT | 4:10p ET | 9:10p UT

}Winter Doldrums{

Over the years I have reported here many times, probably twenty to forty, that in the winter the times of most severe--coldest or most precipitous or snowy--are when the sun or Venus or Mars is square, conjoined to, or opposed to Saturn. I seem to be speaking to deaf ears. So it is my little secret and I don't bother to share it any more. But sure enough, while the sun is square Saturn, right now, we have cold and snow, the only snow of the winter in my area. So I will share that secret with myself--nobody else cares to observe these things.

The Mercury Retrograde phase, from February 6 through February 27-28, is with us and is evident in countless things in my own life. I will not bore you with them--you have enough of your own. Slowness, backtracking, people making mistakes, and on and on. For example, this report is very late. The snow in my area has closed down many events today. On the other side of the globe there are many empty seats at the Sochi Winter Olympics. But life goes on, jobs go on, and so we have to face the situation as best we can.

More to come in the report for Monday to be posted this evening.

{Sunday} {Winter Doldrums}

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment