Friday, August 4, 2017

Messages for Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 August 2017

Saturday 5 August 2017, and coming week

}Pleasing Possibilities{

Moon in Capricorn

Astrology is not only a symbolic language but a symbolic system of experience, a phenomenological lila of our solar system as it plays with the consciousness of beings on the earth. Today just as the moon was exactly quincunx Mars, from Capricorn to Leo, a series of amazing events happened within an hour, for me. I cannot say what happened for you but something parallel in some way or other, I would guess. 

I felt the heat; it has been hot here. And probably where you are. That could be, what else? Mars conjoined to the sun in Leo a fire sign! Astrology is remarkably literal, often. Then the sky was covered in smoke again, and I could smell the smoke if I took a deep breath. There are fires in British Columbia, quite serious ones, which are bestowing their smoke upon Seattle and environs. This made the sun look oddly red, like a strawberry, at sunset last night. Mars is red, and the sun is orange, in the astrological color-scale, and the two conjoined are making the sun appear to be a color combined of both colors! I would say "very strange," as in Penny Lane, but I have seen this sort of thing too often to be surprised. Then, there are the "Blue Angels," which seem rather to me like Red Demons, or Scarlet Hornets. They are military jets which do exercises once a year here in the summer and while they are at it it sounds like we are in a war zone (Mars). They were at it right after I started feeling the literal heat and smelling the smoke. 

Then, as I prepared to take a bath (not a too hot one), it sounded like one wall of my apartment was falling down. That was someone, a workman, ascending the built-in ladder outside my apartment, and I went out to see who it was, and then my door slammed twice because I could not close it properly. Mars again, noise and commotion. No one has climbed that ladder, which always makes me feel like I'm in an earthquake, in at least six months. It happened not only on a day when the sun was with Mars by less than three degrees but while the moon was quincunx Mars by less than one degree. The quincunx, when it happens with the moon, produces remarkable events. Once I was sitting on the grass in Washington Square Park, New York, on an afternoon when Luna went quincunx with Mars, and a total stranger tossed an egg at me. I looked at the ephemeris while cleaning off my head and found that it occurred very near to the exactness of the aspect, within a few minutes. If you get an aspectarian and look for these things you will be amazed. The quincunxes seem to stand out like sore thumbs, often sudden unexpected events.

As for the fires, I don't know if there are fires going on in other parts of the nation but it would not surprise me, because Mars and the sun are both bi-septile Uranus, while all three are in fire signs, a very fiery combination and one which was present (in different signs) on 9/11/2001. 

But there are other sweeter aspects. Sun trine Saturn, just beginning, is wise and careful adjustment of business matters, with a view to learning from past experience (Saturn retrograde and the DHE). 

Jupiter biquintile Neptune can be mystical or meditational experiences of an uplifting or blissful nature. Venus trine Neptune (Cancer to Pisces) could prolong such blissful experiences over the next week and more. (The less enlightened form of this could be alcohol or drug "highs," not recommended and not needed.) 

Mars and Jupiter forming a sextile to Jupiter, increasing over the next week, can bring enthusiasm about one's relationships or friendships (Libra to Leo). This may not be starkly thrilling or unusual but quietly reassuring. Children or younger people (Leo) seem to be finding their way.

Venus sextile Mercury is enjoyment and appreciation of music or the arts, and perhaps improvements in personal grooming or clothing. 

These are a lot of helpful aspects. They are colored by the Dark Hermetic Epoch, which gives us a tendency to lean on our past, our experiences, what we already know, and old friends or family. There is nothing wrong with that; it is healthy at these times. That can include extended family and also invisible spiritual "family," the "invisible fellowship" as Marc Edmund Jones has christened it.  


Sunday 6 August 2017

Moon in Capricorn-->Aquarius
/moon goes void-of-course at 2:23a PT | 5:23a ET | 9:23a UT
until it enters Aquarius at 5:17a PT | 8:17a ET | 12:17p UT

We approach the Full Moon, exact near noon Monday. People are all exercised over the New Moon's Eclipse in a couple of weeks, but to my mind the Full Moons are more pleasant, with expanded consciousness; fresh vivid perceptions; and lively full-bodied experiences. All that is with us now.

The major aspects outlined and discussed yesterday continue into next week, so there is no need for any extra reporting.

Consider mine affliction, and deliver me; for I do not forget thy law.
Great are thy tender mercies, O Lord: quicken me according to thy judgments.

I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word. 
I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love. 
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
 . . . all my ways are before thee.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

--Psalms 119 and 121

{Saturday and Sunday}   {Pleasing Possibilities}

Cosmic Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment