Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Message for Wednesday 9 August 2017

Wednesday 9 August 2017

~Not Losing It~

Moon in Pisces
|Karmically serious or challenging third| of this week is with us until Friday forenoon

I feel I have a mission to point out the Dark Hermetic Epochs I discovered (back in the late 1970s though I did not give them that name until 1999) because so few people have any idea about them and they are so extremely useful.

This one extends from July 24 through September 18, as mentioned here frequently. Here are a few things which have gone on in my life since July 24 which could give you clues as to what it means:

1. Unusual number of computer issues. Yesterday, last week, and today, Gmail actually stopped working, once for more than a half hour and twice for more than 15 minutes. I know it was a Gmail problem because other sites were working just fine, including Google News, the New York Times and Wall Street Journal. Then, for the first time ever, my anti-virus server asked me to restart my computer at once! I have had it for many years and this is the first time, yesterday, that that has happened. Today Microsoft is asking me to restart my computer or else wait for "off hours," for the sake up "updates," but I thought I had received updates last week when Microsoft shut down my computer. Now they want to install more? Odd. The DHE brings all kinds of technological oddities in train, if not glitches. In that, it is exactly like Mercury Retrograde which is at the center of every Dark Hermetic (Mercurial) Epoch. 

2. Out-of-pattern things, including sometimes "Things I have never done before." Watch for those. The day after the DHE began my refrigerator stopped working and I had to store some food in a neighbor's refrigerator. I had never done that before, ever. Finally a new refrigerator was installed, but the door opens the wrong way. It is usable but not convenient, so I am waiting for someone to change the hinges on the door with a kit from the manufacturer. I have never ever had to do that before in my life. It is a perfect example of the DHE because it is something "backward," just as Mercury goes backward at the center of the DHE. 

3. Tiny things which happen oddly, such as: I spilled a cup of water on a magazine. This has not happened in ages but it happened a few days after the DHE began. A neighbor is flying back to her home state to recapture identifying documents she needs, which the state in its wisdom will not mail to her. This is a "backward" or Mercury Retrograde sort of thing, a REturn thing (returning to her roots to REcover something) and so on. But it happens before Mercury turns retrograde, though in fact it is "retrograde" actually in relation to the sun, not to the zodiac. That is, it is moving slower than the sun while in the BHE it moves at the sun's speed or faster.

4. More "little things": I find that two hats I like have become useless because of perspiration which is discoloring them--the "sweatband" did not help! This has never happened to me before but it is happening right now. Summer, you say? Yes, but the summer began long ago and this just happened after July 24. 

5. Peculiarities in correspondence. I do some proofreading for an organization, and today I had to correct some really annoying mistakes and titled the correction "Some extremely wearisome corrections." Yes, you and others tend to make more errors and need to spend more time correcting them.

6. Reviewing methods you thought were perfect in order to make them more perfect. I have been doing that not only in astrological research but in other areas such as finances. 

7. Facing situations which might be dangerous but are at least disturbing. One is the smoke which has settled on Seattle for more than a week, from British Columbia forest fires. It is low-density but it partly hides the sun and it cannot be healthy to be breathing even low-density smoke. I am not happy with it but it is there. The firefighters seem to have their hands full and have requested international help. Disasters happen more frequently during all of the DHEs. 9/11/2001 was the first day of a DHE. John Kennedy's assassination occurred during one of them. And on and on. 

8. Unusual, out-of-pattern events. For example, the eclipse path across the U. S. which is getting thousands of people on the move in a couple of weeks. I find all that rather pointless; I have seen eclipses before; but it is happening and it is definitely out-of-pattern and will cause disruptions in people's lives, though perhaps good for the travel industry.

9. Being with people you haven't been with very much in a while. There is a "reunion" aspect to the DHE. Friends who didn't seem interested in you become interested and want to spend time with you; likewise family. 

10. Some of that can be pleasant, as for example a couple days after the DHE began I happened to run in to an acquaintance on the street, totally unexpectedly, and he had a suitcase in tow, returning from a visit to his family. We chatted and had a drink together. This was an unexpected delight. You can look forward to such events. Go walking or driving and you will encounter people you haven't seem "for ages." 

11. At a less exalted level, it is possible to get lost in pointless Internet stuff. You go on Facebook or Instagram and spend hours reading, viewing, and "liking," then ask yourself, "What was I really doing?" Of course, some of that is very healthy; it's a matter of drawing a line. We can easily get lost in anything because our minds are reviewing, chewing things like a cow its cud. 

12. Dreams can be unusually vivid and meaningful.

13. You can make up, or discover, the rest . . . "out of pattern" events, thoughts, feelings. A hidden world coming into view.

14. Keep saying to yourself, "No, I am not going crazy; no, I am not losing it." That helps.

Luna on Wednesday is (a) opposite Mercury in the morning, good for mental activity and insight; (b) trine Venus and conjoined to Neptune, also in the morning but continuing into the afternoon, good for mystical consciousness, sentiment, love, happy feelings; (c) quincunx Mars, one of those peculiar aspects which can bring strange events--see what happens to you near 3:27p PT | 6:27p ET | 10:27p UT--give it a couple hours in both directions. Something strange, maybe disturbing, maybe just peculiar or exciting. It is mysterious (moon in Pisces) and may involve young people (Leo) especially males (Mars) or something perhaps military or else just startling or enlivening. 

{Wednesday}  ~Not Losing It~

Cosmic Piper

P. S. Now I have to add #15, I forgot to post this here even though I wrote it very early Tuesday afternoon. Sorry. I posted it in the Matrix Celestial Facebook page and the Yahoo group.

No comments:

Post a Comment