Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Forecast for Wednesday 21 September 2016

Wednesday 21 September 2016

}Test of Diamond Endurance{

Moon in Gemini   
|Karmically challenging or sobering third| of this week continues (until late Thursday evening)
** |
Mercury turns direct at 10:32p PT | 1:32a(Th) ET | 5:32a(Th) UT,
but is in fact motionlessness at that time, and shall be for hours; and the Dark Hermetic Epoch based on Mercury's motion and position continues until October 6.

NOTE: the beginning of this report is something I felt Tuesday afternoon after going through painful experiences requiring a whole lot of extra time from me. But now in the evening I feel I must continue with the daily forecasts as best I can. I leave the following for you to read, before the real forecast for Wednesday, just to show you the sort of thing people often feel while Mercury is retrograde. Many resign, or quit their jobs, or give up on a relationship. I felt like dropping this forecast. But generally, it is better to "carry on" during the MR periods. So I shall try. Meanwhile: 

I believe I need a break from writing these daily reports in their usual form.

Mercury retrograde plus the parade of difficult aspects I have been reporting to you for a few weeks make many things difficult. 

In the reports, I try to be as optimistic as possible because I am trying to be a coach or a cheerleader or counselor, and if I were to say every day "It's just terrible" what use would that be to anyone? But then when I give some nice encouraging words, and your day is terrible, you will feel that I am an idiot. 

So there seems no way to win as an astrological forecaster! That is why so many good astrologers refuse to do what I am trying to do here.

In addition, my own life does not consist just in writing these forecasts, and I am having serious difficulties in other areas which require daily attention in a big way.  So I think it appropriate that I give myself and you a break from the usual format of the dailies for a while. 

I gave the lunar phenomena up at the beginning for those of you who find that useful, and the "star ratings' which are the best I have been able to come up with after 17 years of writing these forecasts in blog form, and 13 years before that writing for Sterling's Magazines. I will try to post that much at least over the coming days. But low star ratings should never be taken as an excuse for giving up or throwing in the towel or getting depressed. Challenges are there to be met wisely.

That is not a whole lot but it is a skeleton. I hope there will be flesh on it again at some point.

Hugh

Cosmic Piper

Forecast-meditation for Wednesday: 

Some feel that to be immortal they must leave a contribution behind them, such as a sculptor's work to be admired by future generations. I believe that any sincere attempt to live a good life meets with immortalization by the Supreme Who is ever-merciful. 

Positive discrimination involves a determination to find out and adhere to the truth, and never anything false. 

There can be gloom, and a desire to avoid effort. Quiet fatalism attracts because it demands so little, but could result in diminishment of one's real purposes.

You can be a quick and good observer while Mercury moves to its station (place in the zodiac of apparent motionlessness from our geocentric angle). Your quiver is filled with arrows, and you are waiting to use them. Mercury turns direct very late tonight, or early tomorrow further east, but this affords little help directly except to give us some sort of internal focus and sense of direction. It could be good to meditate late tonight before sleep-time and during sleep, or when you awake during the night. One's mentality or consciousness can be reborn. One could awake feeling one knows better what one is doing and how to do it. 

Quite unusual individuals, who seem deceptive, could help you in your work or finances because they are shrewd and you get tips or clues from them.

What can I say about affairs of the heart? Venus and Mars continue in a sextile. Somehow someone, at least in imagination or memory, is important to you as an object of affection. You would like to guard and protect this individual from harm and would feel fulfilled doing so. 
Somehow this person is childlike, feeble, or less than brilliantly able, but that increases rather than diminishes your love. 

You can tap into laws of nature which are perfectly able to do amazing things for you. This is something you would not mention to anyone.

You attempt something which will endure. Attainments of the mind and spirit are forever. 

{Wednesday} {Test of Diamond Endurance}

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment