Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Forecast for Wednesday 10 February 2016

Wednesday 10 February 2016

~Conciliation~

Moon in Pisces   
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week continues   ** | (until early Thursday)

As a political semi-junkie, I spent perhaps too much time reading about the New Hampshire Primary tonight, and listening to the speeches of the candidates afterward. Or maybe I just care about the direction of the country. I am happy that John Kasich came in second among the Republicans, for I consider him the most Presidential of them and the sanest and most impressive and perhaps the most honest and basically "good." At least that is the way I feel when I hear him speak. Here is a link to one of his "Town Meetings" in New Hampshire. I find it quite impressive, although I am not a Republican and probably disagree with him about a lot. He has a good and interesting horoscope and might make a wonderful chief executive--at least for those who lean to the right or the center politically. 

Ever the optimist, I think Wednesday will be quite good. The |difficult third| plus the long-continuing Dark Hermetic Epoch are with us but we should have had enough experience with them to know how to finesse them. Or not! Luna's opposition with Jupiter and square with Saturn suggest religious or spiritual disagreements. Yet we should have learned by now how to conciliate with those who take a different viewpoint. Always there can be new challenges--but I believe Luna's good aspects with Mars, Venus, and Mercury will make things smoother; maybe even quite happy at certain moments. Peaceable conversation or communication could be favored. 

{Wednesday} ~Conciliation~

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment