Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Important Special Report

Important Special Report

This job (and it is that, requiring among other things the patience of a Job on some days) is hard because there are so many variables in current astrological aspects and positions, and I have to choose among them when I write the semi-daily forecast. I try to be basically optimistic because without optimism we would all fall, and the planets are not doom-sayers but signals we can use for good rather than for submitting to bad fortune.

And so I was optimistic about Wednesday, as you will see if you read or review the forecast for Wednesday-Thursday September 12-13. However, early Wednesday we heard of the death of Christopher Stevens in Libya, and others in the Embassy. We also heard of the deaths of hundreds in a factory fire in Pakistan. This is all very bad news.

What is my excuse? I don't need one! If you review the forecast for Monday-Tuesday you will see that I said that Tuesday was a difficult day. Actually both of these incidents occurred before the moon entered Leo, when it was still Tuesday in the Western Hemisphere, when Luna was at the end of Cancer, squaring Saturn almost exactly, and then void-of-course.This is the hardest part of the week, and I used to mark out technically, to the minute, the |difficult third of each week| marked with those bars so you would take note of it. However, I never once, over that period of three years or more, heard from anyone saying "Thank you for marking out the difficult third of each week! It really helps me in my planning." Not once. Hey guys, are you alive? I am not insulting you but asking you to please communicate with me once in a while. I KNOW that this is, statistically, the hardest part of each week for EVERYONE. I know it. I have tested and checked it for a dozen years or more and these incidents of yesterday confirm it once again. The 9/11 attacks occurred at such a time in 2001 and now we have a mini-9/11 in Libya. Of course the moon does not square Saturn every 9/11; but it did in these two years.

I stopped marking the |difficult third of the week| just because nobody seemed to care. But now I am going back to marking it every week, whether you like it or not, because it helps me, and if I am the only one who reads my own forecasts, I shall continue with them.

How can you use those |difficult| times, which amount to about a third of each week? I have explained it over and over, over the years, till I am blue in the face, but to make it short and simple: Stick with the tried and true. Try not to get upset, realizing that your emotions are under stress and you could go overboard with anger or distress. That is the essence of it. Also, realize that others are going through this, so do not expect as much of them; mute your expectations of how patient or kind people will be. I say things similar to that every week when it happens, anyway, in the forecasts, but |marking| this period with the exact times may make it more helpful for you. After all, that is the purpose of these forecasts. At least it will be helpful for me.

This week the |harsh period| was from September 10, Monday, at 9:55a PT | 12:55p ET | 4:55p UT until September 12, Wednesday-13 Thursday at 10:05p(W) PT | 1:05a(Th) ET | 5:05a(Th) UT. So it is still going on, technically, Wednesday in the sad aftermath of the killings. But I said Wednesday was a good social day in the forecast. That is because of other factors I related there. Things should get better as the day goes on. Congratulations on getting through these three days.

There will be another special report, as I have time to write it, about current aspects. Meanwhile I need to get on with the forecast for the weekend.

Cosmic Piper

3 comments:

  1. You have never steered me wrong. I may have interpreted what you've written to fit what I wanted to read...to my detriment (nothing terrible and sometime better than expected). I've appreciated the Void times given. It explained a lot and made some rough patches more palpable. When you left it out...I figured it's your blog, you write what you want.

    I appreciate all you do for us. I always have. This rough patch for you should be start to even out again around 11 o'clock tonight. :-) You hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HIgh.. ;)
    I'm José Luis, from Spain.
    I was post a link of your blog in my group of AstrologĂ­a Sabiana.
    I know, it's hard to write for "nothing or anybody", but remember, nothing is for nothing...

    Sorry my bad English.. ;)
    In fellowship...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Hugh! Well done. Consider one more grateful person now educated and alert! Tuesday, indeed, was most difficult. An angry outburst on my part issued forth, regrettably! And so this particular blog comes to my future rescue. I shall observe all |warnings| going forward and be a more mutable me. Many thanks! Saijin

    ReplyDelete