Thursday, April 21, 2011

Forecast for Friday 22 April 2011

Friday 22 April 2011

\Light Approaching Down that Tunnel?/

The M\R (Mercury retrograde) period has been a tough one for me; I don't know about you. It began on March 30 and ends early Saturday morning (the time was given in yesterday's report). Yet it does not end: That is the sad news I have to report very seriously: because my discovery of the Dark Hermetic Epoch has proved (to me) that the effects of a "slow Mercury" (rather than retrograde) are almost the same as the actual retrogradation. So I put the Dark Epoch as ending on May 11.

Sorry, but I am a careful observer and a realist. I would estimate that about 40 to 60 per cent of the difficulties of the Retrograde period continue until that time. Things should be somewhat easier and get easier by the day, at least theoretically, but be prepared . . . One reason critics of astrology have rejected the Mercury Retrograde phenomenon is that on the day after Mercury turns direct, everything does not get immediately better! Lo and behold, things are still a mess. So, they conclude, astrology is bunk. I saw this in the 1970s and wrote a very well-received article about it in Horoscope Magazine which has since been re-published (but I do not have it any more). What I said there I say here in spades if you are attentive to these reports.

The Dark Hermetic Epoch, which only I know how to calculate (though I have given the secret out here, no one seems to be interested), is a real phenomenon you can cut with a knife. The happenings of 9/11/01 occurred a few hours after the beginning of a Dark Hermetic Epoch. It always begins from two to three weeks before the beginning of the (approximately) three-week Mercury Retrograde period. So even without my method of calculation you can, in the future, estimate it roughly.

That secret ought to be enough for today . . . I am harried by "too much to do" which is a M\R phenomenon.

Friday: The |difficult or emotionally troublesome or stressful third of this week| is Friday and Saturday; Sunday should be better at least after the moon enters Aquarius at 11a PT | 2p ET | 6p UT.

Friday has a focus on accomplishment, travel, home changes, organization, and career. Is that enough? I wish I could say fun and entertainment! Well, you could go for that, but be prepared for an inner mood which doesn't want to make life so much a party as a project. So you may feel uneasy in the midst of so-called entertainment, wishing you were home doing something important, creative or necessary.

I would not be surprised if I am considered a Grinch, losing readers by the handful!

If you want a "This is a 10-Star day for Taurus!" report you will have to go to the newspapers.

However, you will feel happy when getting things done on Friday. Is not that immensely reassuring?

For good news I can report that the prominence of Saturn in the sky may be diminishing gradually by the day (as is the Dark Hermetic Epoch after Saturday) because the sun (geocentrically) is moving out from the bowl configuration of the planets to form a bucket pattern with Sol as the handle . . . a highly promising pattern which would change the emphasis from the "debt-paying and old-business backtracking and reorganizing" of the past few weeks to a much more can-do mood, the sun being masterful when in high focus. You may get glimmers of this on Sunday and Monday even though it may take a couple weeks for the trend to become definite and satisfying.

{Friday} /Light Approaching Down that Tunnel?\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment