Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Message for Thursday 21 November 2019

Thursday 21 November 2019

\Reserves of Strength Come Forward/

Moon in Virgo-->Libra

If you look at the forecast for Wednesday you may compare it with the Democratic presidential candidate debates. 

I think my prediction that Harris, Buttigieg and Yang would be favored was wrong. Live and learn. I think Sanders, Warren, and even Biden did better than I expected and none of them lost any ground. I think Harris lost ground but can't exactly explain what her problem is. She seems overly anxious and upset about things. Each has flaws. I am impressed by Tulsi Gabbard's views of military and international matters. I think she is right about all that. Corey Booker gets my nod because he is a vegan! And look how strong and impressive a vegan can be. But I do not feel strongly about him as a candidate. I was impressed by Bernie Sanders's commanding poise and his consistency. Likewise, Elizabeth Warren. Yang has always impressed me. I am amazed that two different online news accounts said that Bloomberg was going to be in the debate. He was not! I wondered, when I read that, because there would have been no time for him to get in. Skewed, wrong news. There is a lot of it around these days.

All the candidates seemed to be expressing their better selves, for the most part. It was inspiring. Democracy in action. (But I add that I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican.) The symbol I reported yesterday, one of those for the day, "A strong hand supplanting political hysteria," could have been the hand of any of those ten candidates. 

Because Mercury has turned direct, but is still very slow, things are still difficult in the details. In fact, on Wednesday they were worse than before for me. Many computer problems, difficulties with getting accounts straightened out, and so on. So I had a hard and yet in some ways fortunate day. I do not have time, because of all that and watching the debate, to write a complete forecast for Thursday. Here is something:

There are questions of domination. Who dominates whom? But at best this is the domination of being able to command because one knows what one is doing and others appreciate that.

There is a warning of excess or intoxication, "Three cups of wine standing upon a table in the form of a triangle."  But this could be spiritual "intoxication." 

One's thoughts and ideals permeate the atmosphere and others absorb some of them or become aware of them.  There does not have to be any tragedy or sadness in them, but there could be a determination to prevent and cure bad things through good, positive thoughts, intentions and acts.

 A "military" trend to the day is really your inner self wanting to command the situation throughout each variation of events. This is not violent but prevents violence and fosters the best in each player on the human scene.

{Thursday}  /Reserves of Strength Come Forward\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment