Friday, March 17, 2017

Messages for Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 March 2017

Saturday 18 March 2017

Moon in Sagittarius   ***
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week begins at 5:16p PT | 8:16p ET | 12:16a(Su) UT (until very late Monday evening)   ** |

What is going on is difficult, it seems. I am not sure exactly how to describe it. The sun's square with Saturn, exact on Thursday-Friday, continues. In fact, on Thursday I had two quite serious difficulties (but also some good things happened). I thought I had lost my cell phone. It was recovered, yet there are problems with it and I do not relish shelling out cash for a new one. The other problem, as actually foretold in the forecast for Friday, was a political-religious upset (in anger) with a friend, and I am sorry that it happened but when it did it seemed I could not stop it. 

I don't know what this has meant for you, but you may be recovering soberly from some difficult incidents or warnings. 

It's tempting to mention something I ordinarily would avoid, namely, one of the degree-symbols as given out by Charubel the 19th century Welsh clairvoyant. They are often uncannily appropriate, but I don't like to unleash paranoia with the negative ones. The one for the degree occupied by Uranus, 22 Aries 23 (given as Aries 23 in the degree-symbol books, but appearing as 22 Aries in charts), is a notorious one I have had trouble with in the past: "A comet with a very long tail, pointing toward the earth.  He, or she, will be a notorious character; and may become an instrument in the hands of evil powers, so as to bring evil on this earth generally, as well as on individuals in particular. Such persons, if born in a high position, may become the scourge of nations. But whatever be their position, their influence will prove baneful to all with whom they may have to do." That is one of the worst symbols in the book. And, true, since it was there beginning February 26, I have in fact suffered an amazing number of depressing incidents. The weather has been unusually depressing. and I have felt out of synch with several groups I usually have attended, and remained away from them as a result. As you may know, a few days ago the pressures felt so intense that I thought I was giving up these daily "forecasts" or messages for good. I recovered from that after a while. Even a house plant which has been happy for years seems ill and I have been trying to help it recover. There have been problems with my modem, and yesterday with my cell phone. That symbolic "comet" of Charubel's seems to have its tail passing through my life, indeed. I don't know about you. And all this was coincident with the always difficult square between the sun and Saturn. 

The good news: Uranus shall leave that degree tomorrow, Sunday, and remain then in a very nice degree until April 6. Let us hope we get some relief. I realize that this looks like "fatalistic astrology" and yet can't deny what I have experienced.

On Saturday questions of where to be, at home or traveling, seem to come up. It's partly mysterious, partly reassuring. Moods may be good especially early or through the afternoon. 

{Saturday} 


Sunday 19 March 2017

Moon in Sagittarius
|Karmically challenging or sobering third| of this week continues   * |

There is a desire for dignity, a sense of self-worth, so one will try to earn it.

Studies could go well. Questions of possible travel come up but seem problematic. Research or writing could be fruitful. Disagreements seem to be continuous, but see the next-to-last paragraph of yesterday's report for some cheer.

{Sunday}

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment