Thursday, March 28, 2024

Message for Friday 29 March 2024 ^Nowhere Man^

Message for Friday 29 March 2024

^Nowhere Man^

I am having a peculiar day. Things seem bollixed up (while I write on Thursday). What about you?

Little things which make things seem awry:

1. The moon is in Scorpio until Friday afternoon. This is the sign of the moon's "fall," for it is "exalted" in Taurus, the sign opposite Scorpio. Moods can be down or scrambled. I had a lot of noise from the neighborhood. A scheduled Zoom meeting had to be started three separate times. I feel weary and just want to go out for a drink!

2 We are in the Dark Hermetic Epoch until May 12, not terrible but subject to unexpected changes and whims. Mercury shall go retrograde April 1, the Fool's day, until the 25th. Be prepared for "out of pattern" events and choices. 

Such as: My choice to NOT write a regular sonnet-forecast for Friday and go out for a drink instead.

But I expect to post a fore-taste of the coming Fortnight, April 2-15, sometime Friday.

In the bar I will read uplifting spiritual literature on my phone and communicate with people on X. 

It seems that I need a break. How are things with you?

{Friday} ^Nowhere Man^

Cosmic Piper

Moon in Scorpio-->Sagittarius

|Karmic sobering, challenging third| of this week is with us, at its peak late tonight and Saturday afternoon, until it ends very late Sunday evening

/moon goes void-of-course at 8:41a PT | 11:41a ET | 3:41p UT

until it enters Sagittarius at 12:53p PT | 3:53p ET | 7:53p UT

No comments:

Post a Comment