Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Message for Thursday 29 December 2022

Thursday 29 December 2022

^Being One's Own Commander?^

Moon in Aries (beginning at 2:37a PT | 5:37a ET | 10:37a UT; void-of-course in Pisces before that)

As pointed out yesterday, Mercury turned retrograde early Wednesday and I feel it now while I am writing. At first I felt that I needed to REvise my way of writing these daily forecast-meditations in a big way. We do that during the MR. "What is going haywire and how can I fix it?" "What is lacking in my approach?" Sometimes the dissatisfaction is so intense, or the perception "My life isn't working," that people quit their jobs and flee to a Pacific Island (not recommended) or separate from a partner or join a cult. 

But the more I thought about it I realized that I need to carry on more or less as before, with perhaps less stress on the daily symbols and more stress on intuition. So you may see these reports fluctuating in style or emphasis.

Intuition? Today I thought: The big D!  Disappointment leading to the Divine. Think about that a little. We could be doing that a lot up to February 7 when the next BHE begins, and especially up to January 18 while Mercury remains retrograde. The big D.

Today (Thursday) I was thinking I had to "know" or assume or take as a working basis "Who is going to win the Presidency in 2024?" So I tried some divinatory skills (divination means literally trying to determine the Divine Will, maybe even if in a gypsy tent) asking "Ought Trump to be the next President?" No answer. "Ought Biden to continue as the next President?" No answer. "Ron DeSantis?" No answer. This was amazing. Three times in a row the same answer, namely, "No answer." To put it simply, God does not want me to know who the next president ought to be. He may be saying "Figure that out for yourself with the rest of the American people." 

This was a blow to me, because I felt that if I had an inside track on how things ought to go I could use that as a backdrop in my thinking. Now I am told that I have to figure it out on my own. The parent birds push the baby out of the nest.  

This may be relevant to you in other ways. Who is the "commanding officer" of your life? Jesus? Krishna? Mohammed the prophet? Or what political party do you affiliate with, or who is your "boss" for now in the business world? And so on. It's easy to say "I am my own man or woman" and yet it seems that in some ways we are all asked to be loyal to some leader or other, or maybe to a Principle we have discovered for ourselves. The chart for Thursday suggests such issues coming up. They are connected with the correlated question "What is my true work?" 

Now the symbols for Thursday: Perhaps "an airplane falling" means again that we can "right the dive" by taking charge over a crisis. What is the relevant evidence to be considered?

"A cross and a broken key" could be a MR factor making us feel impotent. Sepharial says we should "knock and wait in patience" rather than "enter by craft and worldly wisdom" which would be a "bad Mercury" move. "The key would break off short in one's hand." We should "restrain impetuosity and daring" while cultivating "humility of spirit" and then "the cross will not be too heavy to bear" so that we may "enter the Gates of the Temple of Wisdom." That would bring internal emancipation from stress.

"A series of bubbles floating in the air" could show that we are "mere dabblers" in the direction of "occult verities." Someone might be "a
fashionable mountebank." Or, if not superficial, we could display "a certain elasticity and expansiveness of soul rendering us reflective of the surrounding world in its sparkling and bright aspects." This could be a taste of festivity. 

Mercury hardly moving (geocentrically) is still at the degree "a field of ripe corn" indicating that somehow "fortune is smiling on us" and "an abundance is our lot." If not wealth, it is at least composure and happiness.

{Thursday} ^Being One's Own Commander?^

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment