Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Message for Wednesday 3 March 2021

 Wednesday 3 March 2021


~Good Fortune Waiting to be Earned~

Moon in Scorpio
|Karmically serious, sobering, challenging third| of this week continues until Thursday at 4:19a PT | 7:19a ET | 12:19p UT
< moon leaves the Via Combusta at 1:31p PT | 4:31p ET | 9:31p UT

[See the P. S. for some perhaps helpful moaning about the Dark Hermetic Epoch, continuing another nine days.]

Challenge:  Sepharial speaks of one who 'follows an adventurous fortune, his livelihood precarious and uncertain, but he sustains his lot with quiet resignation and indifference of spirit.  He might suffer reversal at some point yet prove himself a singular character with remarkable powers.'  Charubel speaks of one who saves many, and himself, as an active philanthropist, as if rescuing people from a shipwreck with a lifeboat.  

Process:  'An old person seated on a stool with a hooded cloak wrapped round her or him' is avoiding the common lot of humanity through melancholy and envious misanthropy.  Selfishness denies happiness.  Bitterness and secret enmity are poison to the soul.  It would be better to emulate 'a man stripped to the waist hewing timber' who welcomes laborious work.  An earnest soul, he makes good use of his powers no matter how humble his station.  Rustic simplicity could even lead to building a house or founding a colony.  Of course this could be any project which almost feels like founding a colony.  

Blessing:  'A jockey' represents eagerness for life combined with competition through skills and talents.  One could drive one's capabilities to the limit.  Practice develops the ability to rise to the occasion.  Mercury slowly gaining speed while conjoined to Jupiter could make for growing prosperity. 'A field of ripe grain is ready for the sickle, under a cloudless sky with brilliant sunshine.'  Strategies or transactions may be fortunate, together with 'health of body, peace of mind, and a happy disposition.'

{Wednesday}  ~Good Fortune Waiting to be Earned~

P. S.  No one really loves the Dark or Slow Hermetic Epoch, this one from January 15 through March 12, but we are nearing its end.  For me, it helps to know about it, because, for example, yesterday:  1.  I had to deal with a strange complication about a charitable contribution I had made, to the wrong charity!  They had, dishonestly or craftily, it seems to me, put their ad on Google right next to the charity I actually wanted to support.  They also used a very similar name.  When I realized the mistake, I wrote to the 'donee' (is that a word?) asking for a refund. They replied quickly and assented, but what a waste of time and erosion of good feelings.  Oh, I see there is no refund in my account yet.  2.  I had to deal with my landlord, who had called me, and happily ran into him when going out to do some shopping.  We spoke and he agreed I could meet him when I got back.  I was going to bring him paperwork he wanted.  When I got back, he did not want the paperwork and said he would call me in a half hour.  He did not call so things remain in a limbo although I know I owe nothing.  This is the sort of seemingly meaningless backtracking which goes on and on in a DHE.  3.  When at the grocery store,  there was complication concerning the card I was using to pay.  The clerk did not understand my instructions and so we had to run the transaction through the machine three times, and meanwhile exchange two of the items in the cart because the clerk had misunderstood what I said.  I apologized to the woman behind me in line for the delay, although actually it was the clerk who had made the mistake.  Knowing about the DHE saved me from feeling bitter about these three experiences.  I believe in Divine Wisdom and so I think these happenings are all meant to teach us something.  But enough about that for now . . . 

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment