Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Message for Thursday 19 July 2018

Thursday 19 July 2018

}Stalwart Through the Doldrums{

Moon in Libra-->Scorpio
/moon goes void-of-course at 12:53p PT | 3:53p ET | 7:53p UT
until it enters Scorpio at 6:14p PT | 9:14p ET | 1:14a(F) UT

Costs of home and costs of travel may be facilitated luckily. But you may not feel that much is "facilitated" at all on a day like this!

I't spelled out above: Via Combusta (loss of morale or confusion) and then later void-of-course (departure from pattern, whether happily or unhappily). Plus, of course, the DHE which I am calling this time the "summer doldrums" because at its best it is just lazing around, sitting in a deck chair with a drink or whatever summer scenario you prefer. At its less good it is not knowing what in hell you are doing. 

Shades of the Trump-Putin "summit" (declivity?)!

And frankly, folks, I took a day off from a lot of things, watched dragonflies fly around in two parks with a friend, and do not feel like writing this forecast! Nor am I getting any cooperation: I type and the words do not come out until 20 seconds later or more. 

I carry on.

As my mother and dad both told me, Sometimes you just have to do what you don't want to do. There could be a lot of that for all of us now and after Mercury turns retrograde on the 25th-26th (to turn direct then on August 18-19 although the Dark Hermetic Epoch will last until September 2). 

Yes, it can be mechanical difficulties. Engines, computers, phones, on and on. (Tiny example: I almost never find my cell phone running down since I recharge it in the morning and it has a good battery, but today I forgot to recharge it and it conked out just as I was going to take a picture. Also, before that it unexplainably went into flashlight mode for the first time ever. I did not want a flashlight and that ran down my battery further but maybe the phone was saying "It's the Dark Hermetic Epoch, you need more light!"  Very strange. If you have never felt like Alice in wonderland, or through the looking glass, you may during the next few weeks.)

Another example: Google on which I am writing is not showing me what I write and I have not seen this sentence, oh just now it showed me most but not all of what I just wrote. Another example: I wrote "declavity" for the so-called "summit" above but used WordWeb to look it up and it said no, there is no such word; then I finally found that what I wanted was "declivity." 

Then Google put a wavy red line under "unexplainably," unexplainably, and I looked up the word on WordWeb and it gave me a "go" because there is such a word even though the rather dense Google programmers don't know it, so I added it to my Google dictionary. Not without wasting another five minutes of my time and then I saw "Google Chrome Not Responding" at the top of the screen. No kidding.

So I had to restart the browser.

Thursday:

(First, see the first few paragraphs above, which were intended to be the beginning of the Thursday forecast).

There are signals for prosperity today, in some form or other. You look after your money wisely.

You may feel good about some individuals or yourself who are living up to expectations, "A boy molded in his mother's aspiration for him."

Powers you have developed in this or a past life are with you strongly even if you are only semi-conscious of them. 

If you can be out in the open country or near a farm or natural setting or park, all to the good.

Friends and even strangers want to be frank, friendly, comradely. 

You are basking in "illimitable potentials" which sustain you in all circumstances.

Intelligence makes for utility and you can direct things with practical comprehension. That is a far cry from what I wrote above about the DHE and Via Combusta, but if you are stalwart you will live up to your own expectations.

{Thursday}  {Stalwart Through the Doldrums}

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment