Saturday, July 21, 2018

Message for Sunday 22 July 2018, and current Epoch

Sunday 22 July 2018

Patience! 

Moon in Scorpio-->Sagittarius
/moon goes void-of-course at 2:19a PT | 5:19a ET | 9:19a UT
until it enters Sagittarius at 3:13a PT | 6:13a ET | 10:13a UT (less than an hour later)


I am writing this on Saturday which is supposed to be my day off. But during the night I was awake pondering what you readers might need to get you through this Dark Hermetic Epoch (July 7 through September 1). I have written so much about this over the 19 years I have been doing this forecast that collecting all of what I have said would fill a book. I ought to look up some of that and repost it here. But instead I "keep it fresh" by rethinking and rewriting:

Maybe the single most important word for these 55 days is Patience! We can get so frustrated. Things seem to go backward. We wonder if our lives have any meaning. We want to move "somewhere" or escape to the Land of Oz. More people resign at these times; more separations or divorces occur and even suicides. (I am convinced of it without having to consult statisticians, who are so averse to astrology, as are all academics, that they would never do a fair study of it.) 

There are dangers. I do not overemphasize that because I am a "positive thinker" and a Christian Scientist. But more mistakes are made.

It seems that mechanical things go wrong. Item: Two evenings ago I tried to turn on my trusty desk lamp and the switch would not work. Taking it apart did not help. I no longer have that light which I have used for 6 years. "Dark" Hermetic Epoch indeed! Get the lamp fixed? You know that story. How many people would try to find some repair person who would do such a little job, take the lamp there, go back to pick it up days later, and pay perhaps more than the cost of a new lamp? We just trash things rather than fix them. So I have a little lamp on my hands to get rid of in some environmentally responsible manner. 

A small matter? Yes, but it is not an accident that the lamp "died" during a DHE after working for 6 years. 

This morning, also for the first and only time in the 6 years I have been living in this apartment, while making coffee I spilled some on a finger and burnt it. Not a huge problem but uncomfortable. I put the finger under the cold-water tap and now, a couple hours later, I feel no pain. A very small inconvenience but it is not an accident that it happened during a DHE. 

The lamp was not my fault. The burning was. There are both types of inconveniences during a DHE: Those you cause yourself and those for which you are not directly responsible. 

A more dire example:  Thirteen people were killed in a boating accident a couple days ago. (Now I see that the number has increased to seventeen.)  I checked the time and found that the moon was in the Via Combusta half of Scorpio when they were killed. Thirteen is the number of Scorpio in the Tarot. Scorpio is the sign of death and of water. (The "thirteen" symbol is not necessary since the final number became seventeen, yet in the first reports which stuck in people's minds the number was thirteen, symbolically interesting.) 

The thirteen boys plus their coach who got stuck in that Thailand cave did so when the moon was in the Via Combusta half of Scorpio (June 23). They escaped death but came close to it and had to fight it off courageously (with the help of some Buddhist meditation an of course the rescuers).  Here is an example where the problem started during a BHE and was resolved, with great difficulty, during a DHE. And so we must remember that REclaiming lives, REscuing people, and even REpairing (or REplacing) lamps can be done in a DHE. It just takes a lot of time and effort. 

Is it an accident, a meaningless coincidence, that when the moon was in the Via Combusta half of Scorpio (where it is for one-24th of the time)  thirteen boys got stuck in the cave, and one month later when the moon was again  in that one-24th of the zodiac thirteen (now seventeen) people were killed in a boating accident in Missouri, while thirteen is the number of Scorpio and Scorpio is the sign of death and water, and the reason the boys could not escape the cave was water from rain, --yes, a totally meaningless coincidence, as the materialistic atheistic rationalists claim? (They are your professors and your journalists and they control the thinking of the nation.)  No, it was not a coincidence and the materialistic atheistic rationalists are not very bright. Hey guys, come into the universe of synchronicity, of magical correspondences, of MEANING! If there is one major premise I am trying to get home in these reports it is that our lives are meaningful, implicitly, and nothing is coincidental. Knowing this does not take away our responsibilities but makes it easier to fulfill them happily.

One more point about the DHE: You can perceive amazing things which are meaningful and true. In dreams, for example. You may have richer, more lucid dreams than usual. You may have wonderful insights. Studying astrology or anything else (if it is positive and not demonic) can result in incredible wisdom. This is the "bright" side of the DHE. The darkness is more in the material realm, that is, losing a lamp's light or burning one's finger as if one could not see. The brightness is in the internal side, in dreams, visions, and insights. It is because one wants that internal illumination that one turns away from the material world and so there can be more accidents and external problems. I am trying to lead a way away from that to a happier reconciliation of both realms. 

It can be a good vacation time, often, if there are other good aspects; and there are some good ones now, Venus sextile Jupiter and trine Mars. More about that in the daily forecasts coming up.  

Rather than escaping to a totally illusionary Land of Oz, one can escape to the real Kingdom of Heaven which Jesus said was "at hand" a couple thousand years ago--for those ready for it. 

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek. 

Hide not thy face far from me; put not they servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation. 

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. 

Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path . . .

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. 

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. 

--Psalm 27

{Sunday and DHE to September 2}  Patience!

Cosmic Piper


Spiritual lesson for healing, redemption, fulfillment:  Life

Message from Sri Sathya Sai Baba: False or True Education

No comments:

Post a Comment