Thursday, July 29, 2010

Forecast for Friday 30 July 2010

Friday July Thirtieth 2010

I am using red because the moon leaves Pisces to enter Aries at 1:43p PT | 4:43p ET | 8:43p UT. Before that it will be void of course, throughout the working day on the East Coast of America. So it is better to be calm and patient rather than ambitious. You can finish up things of a routine nature as well as relax and meditate.

It is also the |difficult third of the week| both today and Saturday. This began late in the day on Thursday but then the moon was not void of course so it was easier to work with it or around it. Friday could seem filled with either despair or annoyance for many of us. So we need to look beyond ordinary hopes toward the spiritual realm.

Much is happening, however. Mars entered Libra Thursday afternoon at :p PT 5:p ET :p UT

Hey guys, I am giving up for the day. My computer will not type numbers. Something is so seriously wrong, I may need a new computer. I cannot give you the times I wanted to give because I cannot type numbers. This is very strange.

Mars entered Libra Thursday afternoon at :p That is what my computer is typing.

Sick.

I hope your Friday will not be too trying. I shall not look for a new computer until Sunday or Monday most likely so if there are no reports until then you will know why.

{Friday}

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment