Thursday, June 11, 2009

Forecast for Friday 12 June 2009



}Intellectual and Material Largesse{

We have Prime Time all day. The Bright Hermetic Epoch does not begin until Monday. You can forward your plans anyway, but I would say, go slow when things are uncertain.

Here's an example: On Tuesday I decided I needed, desperately, a big-ticket item and went out in the evening to buy it. It was Prime Time except for the Dark Hermetic Epoch (with us since the middle of April). I was rushed to buy the item before the Target store closed. So I struggled toward a decision and spent almost $500 on the item and brought it home. Trying it out that evening, I became convinced after an hour or so that it wasn't right. Of course I had made sure that there was a definite return policy (Target is good at that) so I took it back the next morning. Then I went to Best Buy and found something which seemed more desirable for about half the price. I brought it home yesterday but had so much else to do that I haven't even tried it yet. I'll know tonight whether I made another mistake or not.

This kind of thing is typical, as every astrologer knows, of Mercury retrograde. The reason I discovered the Hermetic Epochs was that repeatedly, over 20 years, I found that things did not get smoother right away when Mercury turns direct (as it did May 31) but remained chaotic or uncertain for a couple weeks at least. The key is the speed of Mercury, for one thing, and second its place in its four-month cycle. I use both factors, and according to my discovery the Bright Epoch begins Monday the 15th.

So, I have repeatedly said here, Be careful about big-ticket items or major decisions or contracts. You'll be surer next week. (In this case, I felt I had little choice because I felt I needed the item right away. Actually, however, I could have done without it.)

Indecision is not always a mistake. Waiting is sometimes the best policy. This does not, however, apply to things in which you are heavily involved on a daily basis; obviously they need to be maintained without flagging. These are the things I usually label "routine" in these reports. Even they can be modified or made easier during the Dark periods, often, but not abandoned.

Friday looks fairly upbeat. There is mental or intellectual activity. Your vision is getting clearer.

Another part of you wants to relax in peace and contentment, either with friends literally or with them in spirit. This could be quite blissful especially in the evening.

The part of you which is weak will feel despondent and find excuses for avoiding most everything. The spiritual or philosophic truths you accept can help you rise toward intelligent (but not frenetic) activity.

Crudity in certain people, perhaps neighbors, can be faced better if you think of them as in a long-term learning process. Some of us call this "spiritual evolution," which can be much more rapid, in an individual sense, than ages-long physical evolution as defined by geneticists. When people refuse to learn as quickly as the cosmos wishes they would, they are removed from the scene.

Your capabilities are surprising along lines in which you have specialized. Realizing this can be invigorating.

Immediate things to which you want to attend include travel plans as well as education. You may consider a course of learning or else your own "course" designed carefully with yourself as student and teacher. Or you may consider how to teach others. When you realize what you want to do along such lines, you get right at it.

Prosperity you are enjoying is a happy symbol of what you want to share with the world in your own way. So there is generosity, even on an international level.

A union of two individuals in love is not at all remote, with Venus again approaching Mars, both in her sign Taurus; accompanied by luxury and bodily beauty.

{Friday} {Intellectual and Material Largesse}

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment