Sunday, April 7, 2024

Message for Monday 8 April 2024 ^The Sun Comes Back^

Message for Monday 8 April 2024

^The Sun Comes Back^

Airbnb leads to an outhouse with

A dark loft. Am I here to beg?

No, to see an eclipse, but I feel

Like someone lying on the ground with 

/

Throat cut. No! I'm equipped for a rough

Journey, belted, armed, inquisitive. Where's

The sun? In the storm I climb a rock. Flashes

Of lightning reveal my figure. Final success! 

/

The sun, not black, is back. I descend to meet 

A lady tastefully dressed in fake furs obscuring her

Assets.  In style or not? That is not the concern

Of a young girl who, despite the cold, is feeding

/

Birds out of sheer generosity. Femininity and youth

Sum to naïve genius and natural hospitality.

/

{Monday} ^The Sun Comes Back^

Cosmic Piper

Moon in Aries

New Moon of Aries occurs at 11:22a PT | 2:22p ET | 6:22p UT, with a total solar eclipse about 7 minutes later

/moon goes void-of-course at 7:40p PT | 10:40p ET | 2:40a(Tu) UT

No comments:

Post a Comment