Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Message for Wednesday 29 May 2019

Wednesday 29 May 2019

Moon in Aries
|Karmically serious or sobering third| of this week is with us (until Friday)

Memorial Day Epiphany
Sitting outside the Cafe Vita, on the patio on Pike Street, I feel I am basking in the current of the Capitol Hill community, and it is very pleasant on a beautiful sunny Memorial Day. People passing by are in fine moods. I have my notebook and pen to record my thoughts, and the indispensable cup of coffee on the tiny round table. A beautiful young male sits down on the pavement directly across from me and smiles. He has long dark hair and deeply expressive brown eyes. He closes them as if in yogic meditation, then opens them again to return my gaze. I feel flattered that he chose to do this as if we two were in silent communion. I say he seems like a meditating yogii and we chat a bit. I go back to my notebook and he to his musing. At length he gets up to leave and tells me "Enjoy." I am sorry he is leaving.
It is very special here.
A couple coming down the street are exalted and laughing. The young woman says to her boyfriend, very loud, "And now it all makes sense!" She sounds ecstatic. An epiphany! I gaze at her and laugh along with them. In response to her statement I say, "I like it!" She laughs in joyful recognition of my recognition. Her boyfriend looks at me smiling and says, "For now you do!" The male always has to be the skeptic. But the young woman continues to give forth peals of laughter as they disappear down the street. She announces again, "And now it all makes sense!"
Cosmic Piper / H H H
  

No comments:

Post a Comment