Monday, May 27, 2019

Message for Tuesday 28 May 2019

Tuesday 28 May 2019

^Nothing!^

Moon in Pisces-->Aries
/moon is void-of-course
until it enters Aries at 11:33a PT | 2:33p ET | 6:33p UT

I don't hear from anyone or get any "likes" on Facebook, or maybe one or two, while other friends' posts get 63 likes, so I know my place. I am taking a vacation. I'll post the daily data as above, and perhaps other comments. Meanwhile the forecast for this week was posted last Friday and again on Monday. It includes this:  "The final indicators, for the sun and moon, are mysterious. "There is NOTHING connected with this degree. A blank. Some mystery here which I do not comprehend." (Charubel, nineteenth century clairvoyant whose given name was John Thomas.) What could I add to that? It would be sheer speculation. 

{Tuesday}  ^Nothing!^

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment