Sunday, October 1, 2017

Message for Monday 2 October 2017; and Catching Up!

Catching Up, October 2017

My enforced vacation is just about over . . . I have a computer again, but no astrology program until (I hope) Monday, so today I am just using my ephemeris without the advantage of the complex charting I have gotten used to. I guess in the technology age we run the risk of becoming too dependent on our gadgets. No telescope and astrolabe for me! I hope at least that "light pollution" from our streetlights will not prevent us all from seeing the stars . . . 

It is possible to do credible sun-sign analysis and forecast, that is, using nothing but an individual's month of birth (Aries, Taurus, etc. as in the popular periodicals and columns). I did it for thirteen years, for Astrology Guide Magazine, and spent perhaps more hours than anyone else figuring out the best ways to do it, and have continued that although I do not write a sun-sign forecast. 

But when Hugh Hefner died last week I thought about Aries a lot because he not only shares my name and initials but my sun-sign. We also both have Venus and the moon together in Pisces. I did not feel him as a soul brother, being considerably more puritanical, but did read Playboy when it was first created and found it, at the time, refreshing and provocative, and Hefner's "Playboy Philosophy" somewhat credible (not so much now as then). I have read eulogies of him in the past week, and also Ross Douthat's serious ethical put-down of him in the New York Times, and see value and insight in both estimates. Those born with Saturn in Scorpio, as he was, are not immune to sex scandals or imputations of corruption and decadence. This can be unfair at times, not at others. 

I share with the other Aries Hugh a belief in my own projects and conclusions, though I hope I am not overly aggressive in trying to force them on others. Also, oddly enough, since the sun entered Libra not only did Hefner leave this outer world but I had a problem stemming from apparent food poisoning which disabled me for two days, so that I could hardly get up or walk. This was just after my computer's hard drive died! I could neither walk physically nor "talk" on the Internet! Looking at the chart for the month of Libra (September 23--October 23 approximately) I see, by the methods I have been researching, Saturn in the 8th field or "house" for Aries individuals by two of the three methods I now have verified. The 8th is the domicile of death, or of rebirth. I felt impelled, while disabled, to consider my life as if I were in fact dying, and was not always pleased by what I saw. It was a wake-up call. And that would be one good effect of Saturn being in the 8th sector for anyone. Perhaps other Aries individuals are going through something like this also, if my theories are valid.

I also was "dead" as Cosmic Piper for more than a week! Now that gentleman is trying to resurrect himself. Let's begin with a report for Monday using methods which apply to all twelve signs, already tested by Piper:

Monday 2 October 2017

~Cage Door Open~

Moon in Aquarius-->Pisces
/moon goes void-of-course at 4:14a PT | 7:14a ET | 11:14a UT
until it enters Pisces at 7:27a PT | 10:27a ET | 2:27p UT
|Karmically serious or challenging third| of this week begins at approximately 9p PT | 12a(Tu) ET | 4a(Tu) UT (until Thursday morning)

It's worth mentioning that Hugh Hefner passed on during last week's |karmically serious third| of that week (which begins tomorrow, Tuesday, this time). I do not know if, statistically, more people die at those times, though I would not be surprised, because definitely there are more highly publicized accidents and murders at such times. My computer did not "die" at such a time but actually within a couple of hours after the moon entered the Via Combusta ( a monthly phenomenon). The three "bogeyman times" I point out in these reports are the |difficult third|, the void-of-course, and the Via Combusta. Most really difficult events happen at one of these three times. It helps to know this because, for example, when my computer "died" during the Via Combusta, I took it philosophically and also went to a local repair shop. Then because the |difficult third| began soon after that, I was not surprised when I was told it would not be ready at the announced time. Finally I was called and told it was ready when the moon was in none of the three "bogey" positions but rather forming nice trines to Venus, Mars, and Pluto in earth signs (a new "hard drive," get it?). My impatience was mollified if not cured by knowing about the normally occurring astrological hindrances or delays.

Everything fits together.

Monday:
There could be questions about how confiding you have been with friends, or they with you. We all have our private sides we don't always want to share. Some will support popular views just to be safe.

There is an appreciation of beauty, and good taste.

With Venus and Mars both approaching a square to Saturn, there could be crudity or subtle violence, or a defensive stance which looks like harshness. Rather one could be dexterous in meeting opposition manfully or womanfully.

You can master the future through acumen, that is, an effective sensitiveness to probabilities which helps you master dicey circumstances. (We are in a Bright Hermetic Epoch until November 15 which helps wise planning.)

Work is work, and feels sometimes like prison, but Sephariel assures us that "even the caged bird will sing, and to every prison there is a way out." Seclusion is not imprisonment when the reasons for it are appreciated. 

At other moments there are social opportunities. Libra is perhaps the most social sign of all; Mercury has joined the sun therein. "Several individuals in festive attire assembled together are talking." Casual associations could be mutually advantageous.

{Monday} ~Cage Door Open~

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment