Monday, May 15, 2017

Message for Tuesday 16 May 2017

Tuesday 16 May 2017

}Tempered Inclinations{

Moon in Capricorn--Aquarius   ***
/moon goes void-of-course at 3:23a PT | 6:23a ET | 10:23a UT   ** /
until it enters Aquarius at 10:51a PT | 1:51p ET | 5:51p UT   ****

The long-term view:  You and I are both tired of thinking about the Dark (or Slow) Hermetic Epoch, and yet I am impressed how it sticks with us. I felt over the weekend, and Monday, that it was almost as bad as Mercury being retrograde. For example, the virus attacking many computers worldwide. (I think that most American users were lucky because it apparently did not affect Windows 10 or Apple machines. However, I did get several notices from my anti-virus program that it had detected and done away with some attacks I had never heard of before.) A friend forgot her wallet on Saturday, another typical Mercury-retrograde happening which is just as likely during the DHE (I guess it would be taken as sexist to call it the SHE!, with S for Slow).  (I experienced it last week, as reported here.) 

More deeply, it is just confusion about anything and everything. You must have been feeling it, even now. Some plans which seem fine on paper, or in your thinking, just don't make it off the ground. They fly a few feet, waver, and fall to the dust to be reevaluated or restarted. 

I wish I could promise a total magical change beginning this coming Sunday the 21st when the DHE ends and the BHE (Bright Hermetic Epoch) begins for two months until July 24. I can't do that, but I believe seriously that you will find things clearer and easier then, and may be breathing multiple sighs of relief. Meanwhile, we are still learning some things we need to learn, and the more patient we are with that process the better things will be beginning next week.

I risked a **** rating for later today just because of good forming (though wide) lunar aspects; I hope you won't be disappointed.

This love is gone; that one beckons, though unlikely.
Would conjury help? Affection compelled by
Magic? A Chinese man knows about it, erudite
In herbs and acupuncture. Hmm, I wonder.

His eccentric vocation made no money, so he turned
To alchemy and scored amazing success. Gold from
Cheaper metals? He has more than he needs and 
Rests content with observation and his children.

Then there is the native American woman selling beads
Designed to capture love; I could try both. The
Chinaman walks around his yard in circular paths, some kind
of meditation. The beads are cheap. Will he also help?

"Consult the I Ching," he says. Not much fun. Sages
Distinguish love from lust. Don't know if I can.

{Tuesday}  {Tempered Inclinations}

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment