Monday, May 26, 2014

Forecast: Tuesday 27 and Wednesday 28 May 2014

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Sun in Gemini; Moon in Taurus; Foci in 12, Confinement or Research and 1, Self or Focus   ***

/moon goes void-of-course at 2:11a PT | 5:11a ET | 9:11a UT   **
until it enters Gemini at 9:49p PT | 12:49a(W) ET | 4:49a(W) UT   ***
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week continues

\Other Worlds in This One/

If this "back-to-work" day seems impossibly nugatory, we might blame the moon being void-of-course all day, or the new Dark Hermetic Epoch (May 23-July 16), or the |difficult third of this week| or, in reality, all three. Ho-hum, what am I doing here?

Actually if you did not have to work this could be a fine day for spiritual quest, internal search, and spiritual study. Even if working you might wisely include some of that in your schedule when possible. "The world is too much with us" might be just what you feel, so you would like to be other-worldly.

Other thoughts could tend toward travel, a home away from home, or an old or ideal home recalled or visioned nostalgically. 

Song of the day: Sakura by Marialy Pacheco
(I hope you can listen to this easily; it's a mellow, comforting piano solo and could set a good tone for the day. The link may require a free Spotify download; I have Spotify anyway and it worked for me.) 

These flowers are getting old, yet gone too soon,
So why don't I appreciate them? I have to work.
This labor seems a grind. And then there's someone
On my mind, unreachable, or hardly within reach?

I am obscure, I work unknown, I serve a cause;
Somehow my long winding road seems happier
As time glides on. I cut down obstacles and use
Them as fuel; I have my purpose; it all seems right.

I have trusted in luck too much, now comes the need
For competence. I steer this craft, this body, past the shoals,
Sometimes as lonely canoe, then lovely gondola.
My memory brings peace, my hopes pacific calm.

{Tuesday}  /Other Worlds in This One\

Cosmic Piper

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Sun in Gemini; Moon in Gemini; Foci in 1, Self or Focus and 12, Research or Confinement   ***

|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week ends at 8:33a PT | 11:33a ET | 3:33p UT   ****
New Moon of Gemini at 11:41a PT | 2:41p ET | 6:41p UT

}Essence Preparing Adventure{

It's early in a new lunar month, and the sun's square with Neptune plus other indications suggest some lethargy, or a need to be creatively lazy at times. Yet the lunation's trine with Mars suggests sufficient energy and initiative to map some of the coming month with uncertainty yet interest.

Realism identifies a path or paths, and useful values,
Though everyone feel inured to work, the grind
Of the ordinary. Still there is beauty and tastefulness,
A will to face transitions manfully, womanfully.

A waning hope beholds a waxing moon 
And though forsaken struggles on. Not understood,
The loner shrewdly maps selfish campaigns.
His vehicle carries him where he needs to be.

In the office there is plenty to write and account for.
Yet symphonies, sentiments invade the usual--
There's plenty to risk to develop unusual power. 
A competent ledger lies near a heart's sentiment-trinkets.

Song of the Day:  She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer

{Wednesday} {Essence Preparing Adventure}

Cosmic Piper



No comments:

Post a Comment