Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Forecast: Wednesday 7 and Thursday 8 May 2014

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Sun in Taurus; Moon in Leo; Foci in 4, Home or Foundation and 9, Travel or Understanding  ***

/moon goes void-of-course at 3:52a PT | 6:52a ET | 10:52a UT   **
until it enters Virgo at 11:25p PT | 2:25a(Th) ET | 6:25a(Th) UT   ***
|Karmically intense or sobering third| of this week continues

With the moon void-of-course virtually all day, it is good to think about the following. I have occasionally mentioned how these times often mark the end of something. This could be disturbing, if the end of something you like, or relieving if the end of something that has served its purpose. Here is an example of the latter: This morning (Monday as I write) I felt uneasy about what was going on with my computer and felt that I needed to get rid of an old anti-virus program which seemed to be disruptive. I already had a new program (Avast, recommended to me by someone I felt savvy) and did not want two running. It was no easy task to get rid of it. I had to call the technicians at McAfee to finally and fully remove the program, which took about an hour of my time. This seemed ridiculous to me. But finally I got rid of it with the help of Uday in India. (I was talking with him as he took over my computer from India, at 9 in the morning my time, 9 in the evening his.) After this ordeal was over, I looked at my daily chart and saw that the moon had been void-of-course during the whole process. My memory had not recalled that while I was in the toils of failed removals for about an hour. But it shows what can happen when the moon is v-of-c. You can get rid of something you don't want! Often this is throwing out trash. It can be cleaning. It can be doing laundry. You are "getting rid of" the soil in your clothes. I called a policeman one night years ago to complain about a neighbor and, unexpectedly, he was taken to jail on an old charge. That was getting rid of a nuisance neighbor quite surprisingly. I suppose that pest control also might go well at these times.

I doubt that the terrorists of 9/11/01 had an astrologer, but their destruction of the World Trade Center was highly "successful" during void-of-course hours (and also the |difficult third of the week| and the first day of a Dark Hermetic Epoch). 

Just a clue which might help you navigate these times. They are good for some things. Perhaps a friend is going away on a journey; the v-of-c could be a "goodbye" time. This is not "getting rid of" your friend but is similar even though you expect him to be back. (However, I would not recommend that the friend leave on his journey during the v-of-c, not at all.) Here's an interesting example. Suppose you have quit a job. (I don't recommend doing that while the moon is v-of-c unless you made the decision at a far better time, earlier, and are just carrying it out. People make disastrous decisions during the v-of-c, such as ending a job or friendship in a way to be deeply regretted later.) But you already quit the job and need to go back to the office to finish up details and take away your belongings, and in the process say goodbye to everyone there. A void-of-course time might be just right for that. 

The v-of-c is also a good time to link with the Eternal through meditation, mantra or prayer. The Eternal is not affected by the cycles of the moon in this "sublunar world."

I facilitate what I can through constant cleaning,
Tossing, elimination. I see an old globe on its
Standard; that I do not toss, but spin. I stand above
Some who work below, and guide by patient vision.

Her mind-set remains clear despite confusing
Events. She wonders if her marriage was bad, 
Requiring a counselor for shocking assistance.
A lightning-flash shows her how to hold on.

Curious, they watch the life around them, in no
Hurry to change it. When realizing danger, they move
To higher ground. Their prison is partly self-made
For purposes of learning and touch with other life.

You are happy with a daybreak in your hopes; 
It illumines greenery around you while you
Chase what interests you. An enemy imagined 
Could do you in unless you begin much higher.

We feel something strong unfolding in our knowing.
Its loveliness reveals good taste in us and friendships
Which will grow into firm trust. We do not need to
Cling to any; mutual advantage, kindness are enough.

Guiding his canoe past dangerous shoals, he sees
A man abusing a child and wonders how to stop it.
A quarrel brews; danger threatens; but conscience
Impels him to the shore and a merciless showdown.

Song of the day:  Take the Bullets Away by We As Human

{Wednesday} ^Danger Overcome through Competence^

Cosmic Piper


Thursday 8 May 2014

Sun in Taurus; Moon in Virgo; Foci in 4, Home or Foundation and 9, Comprehension or Travel   ***

|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week ends at 9:43a PT | 12:43p ET | 4:43p UT   ****

\Overwhelming Proficiency/

The moon's helpful aspects with the sun, Jupiter, and Pluto suggest a good business day, especially because earth signs are involved. This will be true tomorrow (Friday) also until the moon goes void-of-course in mid-to-late afternoon.

You explore and discover, build a shanty for later
While being cautious as a fox. You imagine a garden
Of luxuries and approach its realization, wary of
Those who would prevent it, while ready for exploits.

He admires Nature in her gentler garb, subtle
But indolent, letting it slide into mire, decadence,
Effeminate intrigue. A germ of wisdom unfolds in
Secluded places. He glories in cultivated flowers.

They have built their cooperative structure, wide and strong,
In the yards of which lazy folk sprawl and play.
Their interests are wide and they try too much, but
Control their ship with eagle eye and win renown.

We study the world, map our choices, discover
Venues of the world's talents. A troubadour
Plays and sings. We want him in our troupe
To set forth the future's roaming harmony.

Song of the day: Turn on the Lights by Future
(This may be Mars going backward looking for Venus going forward. Since they are opposed, the end of the video may be too rosy. Excellent music.)

She loves her forest, chases furry things through it
And puts some in her zoo. Is freedom here an issue?
She insists on what's original, a world re-formed
Where she can wander content in her own groove.

I see a star in the West; I follow its rays and 
Light with it my genius. A lightning-flash 
Perturbs me till I see its purpose: pointing out
Reforms to make to save darkness from danger.

{Thursday} /Overwhelming Proficiency\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment