Friday, November 25, 2011

Forecast for Saturday 26 November 2011

Saturday 26 November 2011

*Estrangement is not Self-Estrangement*

I wrote a complete forecast for today, labored over it (I mean labor), struggled with it (I mean struggle) for more than two hours. Then when I copied it, as I have dozens of times, to post, the copy function failed and destroyed the post. No, I did not hit "cut" rather than copy. Then I could have recovered it. It was a failure of a Microsoft program. All this adds up to the probability that I will turn to Apple for my next computer. Usually I write online, in Gmail, which is good because it is automatically saved online. I cannot do that now because of Internet connection problems.

The best I can do is try to recall some of the essence:

Saturday (this paragraph applies to Sunday also): Venus is square Uranus, and Mars square the sun. Beware of arguments, fights, insults, harsh words. You could end a friendship or a relationship.

That is probably the most important warning for the day.

You might worry about a young person whose troubles are on your mind.

Your difference from the world and what most people think or feel is evident to you. It does not have to make you depressed, but could be a key to some talent or skill you have or are developing. In other words, estrangement could be the opposite of self-estrangement. When you separate yourself from the world or others' expectations you may become someone, paradoxically, whom the world looks up to for guidance or expertise.

There are potentials of being an intermediary, finding a way to reconcile opposing forces or individuals, if you are alert to the depth of what is going on and find a position of inner security which will allow you to avoid coming out hatefully or offensively on one side or the other.

There are happy potentials in the trines of both Venus and Luna with Jupiter, a romantic and luxurious ambiance which you can tap into--if the previous warnings are heeded successfully.

That is a truncated and less articulate version of what I had written.

{Saturday} *Estrangement is Not Self-Estrangement*

Cosmic Piper

1 comment:

  1. I love my Mac...worth the investment. Thanks for the warnings.

    ReplyDelete